JohnAllington

I think it's time to say "Thank you" to the Team!

3 hours ago, ZanderiusMaximus said:

Uhhh can we get a MOD to lock this thread?....Alot of personal attacks and such going on....not a productive thread...

@LuckyDuck @HairyGrenade

The thread in particular isn't the issue it's certain individuals and they should be monitored for their behavior

3 hours ago, ZanderiusMaximus said:

Uhhh can we get a MOD to lock this thread?....Alot of personal attacks and such going on....not a productive thread...

@LuckyDuck @HairyGrenade

I try to point that out (about certain individuals) but................I don't really think it's cared about in this forum overall. It goes on a whole lot. This community is just. Something. It's why I drop off after awhile. It sours the entire anticipation for this game because I'm thinking.......if this is going to be community run and THIS is the community I'll be playing with, I might as well not bother playing. I'm pretty sure many others feel the same way.

• Like 1

If you feel someone is breaking  rules in the thread please report the post as we moderators don't always have the time to read through every single post and deal with the individuals. We are voluntary and it makes it 10x easier if people report a post which breaks the rules. Thank you and have a nice day.

• ver.1.22474487139 2