DanDud88

Identity vs Project Oasis World vs civil contract vs Nine To Five vs New Life

5 hours ago, Cstove said:

Also civil contract is no longer in development.

by the looks of it nine to five wont be in development long either, their tracker is so unrealistic and the amount of things they have promised are just not doable. xD

identity still seems the most promising and I am staying loyal to it, all of these other games are just people trying to make some easy money by ripping off identity.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dagtag said:

by the looks of it nine to five wont be in development long either, their tracker is so unrealistic and the amount of things they have promised are just not doable. xD

identity still seems the most promising and I am staying loyal to it, all of these other games are just people trying to make some easy money by ripping off identity.

Agreed.

Makes you wonder why all these companies don't pool their funds and all work on the one game. They each clearly have their own distinguishing features, and each project has aspects which the others could clearly benefit from while taking on some improvements itself.

Project Oasis devs are actually really nice and open and communicate to the fanbase. I haven't had a chance to talk to the devs of the others, but Project Oasis is probably my go-to for now, because of its unique simulation elements, which pools more gameplay into the game itself.

3 minutes ago, ShiEksdee said:

Project Oasis devs are actually really nice and open and communicate to the fanbase. I haven't had a chance to talk to the devs of the others, but Project Oasis is probably my go-to for now, because of its unique simulation elements, which pools more gameplay into the game itself.

They failed to get their funding, i don’t know how much they will continue to work on it now. Check their Twitter.

1 minute ago, Cstove said:

They failed to get their funding, i don’t know how much they will continue to work on it now. Check their Twitter.

I know the funding failed. I've been in contact with them (I was also a backer) and also discussing the path to funding for the game. They have intelligent discussions with their fanbase. Open communication is everything in crowdfunded development.