I'll see if I can get some information on clothes in identity from the devs.

• Like 1

We want to provide a wide variety of options to cover all fashion interests that our players might have. This process for us starts on paper by separating styles into categories based on social interests and cliques including,"gothic, jock, biker, rocker, hipster, geek, business, casual, etc" and try to determine which designs can be a mix of both, and which may not fit directly into any category.

Identity is a social game, so it's extremely important to us that we hit all the right stops and really hone in on the social aspect of the game. That means, anything that would tie a player to their character and encourage them to socialize or roleplay with others is a priority. Allowing people to express their personalities through their clothing is a big part of that.

I really do think there will be something for everyone when it comes to character customization.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Motown said:

We want to provide a wide variety of options to cover all fashion interests that our players might have. This process for us starts on paper by separating styles into categories based on social interests and cliques including,"gothic, jock, biker, rocker, hipster, geek, business, casual, etc" and try to determine which designs can be a mix of both, and which may not fit directly into any category.

Identity is a social game, so it's extremely important to us that we hit all the right stops and really hone in on the social aspect of the game. That means, anything that would tie a player to their character and encourage them to socialize or roleplay with others is a priority. Allowing people to express their personalities through their clothing is a big part of that.

I really do think there will be something for everyone when it comes to character customization.

ily, its going to be so nice to see how people dress, there will be so much diversity !

Hello!~ thought id add some pictures of the clothing styles id be interested to see in identity..

They are Japanese style. some of the stuff  can be applied to different category like Geek, punk, alternative.. i dunno but a  lot of the images i found  are classified as Japanese Street Fashion. which Japanese fashion as  A lot different to western style of fashion. so  in itself it could have a category.

JapaneseStreetFashion1.jpg

JapaneseStreetFashion2.jpg

JapaneseStreetFashion4.jpg

JapaneseStreetFashion3.jpg

Another thing id like  to see with make clothing would be stuff from This website https://newstylish.com/

Even though all the clothes are male,  there is probably a few items you could use for  female as well There is a lot of interesting and stylish things on here that i think is really cool!~ you should defiantly take a look at some stuff  on the site.

18 hours ago, Miki_Chee said:

Hello!~ thought id add some pictures of the clothing styles id be interested to see in identity..

They are Japanese style. some of the stuff  can be applied to different category like Geek, punk, alternative.. i dunno but a  lot of the images i found  are classified as Japanese Street Fashion. which Japanese fashion as  A lot different to western style of fashion. so  in itself it could have a category.

JapaneseStreetFashion1.jpg

JapaneseStreetFashion2.jpg

JapaneseStreetFashion4.jpg

JapaneseStreetFashion3.jpg

I will totally design clothes like these, i love those punk and cute shirts.