So imminent release to this developer is how long? normal people would assume not long. but this should take another few months right?

There is no ETA date because people requested for the developers not to date anything anymore since it kept getting pushed back. so SoonTM

To be honest: I dont unterstand, why people still asking for the release... It was clearly said by the developers that there is no ETA and that we have to view to the development tracker. This little tool is still the answer of all of your stupid questions... -.-

• ver.1.22474487139 2

2 hours ago, Milamber said:

So imminent release to this developer is how long? normal people would assume not long. but this should take another few months right?

Look at the tracker. We could prolly get it finished by this week or next week if Im doing a hopeful guess.

4 hours ago, NRXPsYcHo said:

To be honest: I dont unterstand, why people still asking for the release... It was clearly said by the developers that there is no ETA and that we have to view to the development tracker. This little tool is still the answer of all of your stupid questions... -.-

Exactly!

Not an official ETA, but a good, broad guess would be anywhere from end of May to early- mid June.

I think the estimation of CSTOVE is pretty accurate, maybe they might need the rest of may to finish the tracker, then one week to get it "released" on steam:) 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Theezakj said:

I think the estimation of CSTOVE is pretty accurate, maybe they might need the rest of may to finish the tracker, then one week to get it "released" on steam:) 

Something tells me even if they finish it all, they won't release town square until after the new website launches and it seems a bit fishy that the company in charge of sorting the payment system isn't getting it done or getting back to asylum, not aiming this at the devs or saying it's suspicious but I'm pointing out that the payment company should have had this sorted out by now