before i answer: please use the search function for questions like this. 

geting a weapon in identity is not as easy as in gta v

• Like 1

On 3/25/2016 at 1:56 PM, Shimozukachi said:

? Do you know what RDM is?

I believe RDM will be handled differently per server. Some might need you to post a video of it happening, I believe Paratus/Motown said something about automated RDM bans on official & maybe unofficial servers. Such as someone killing without texting / talking beforehand within a certain amount of time will get them banned. (Assumptions, not sure if this is true.)

Edited by Atmosphere

2 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

I believe RDM will be handled differently per server. Some might need you to post a video of it happening, I believe Paratus/Motown said something about automated RDM bans on official & maybe unofficial servers. Such as someone killing without texting / talking beforehand within a certain amount of time will get them banned. (Assumptions, not sure if this is true.)

obviously he does know, because he just answered simply that they are making itr hard to get weapons which will reduce rdm/ new players rdm'ing people 5 mins after joining a server. If you want to get a gun/ weapon to rdm, you need to spend time on a server in which its pointless to spend so much time and then just go rdm and if you die lose the weapon which takes sooooo long to get because its hard to make money. 

I asked before and they said they were going to have a way to discourage it but not ban them for it. Imagine if you kill many people for RP reasons (Maybe bank robbery?) and still get banned. That wouldn't be very fun.

12 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

(don't try it this way kid. you'll just hurt yourself)

you mean random death match? do you really think i've never played videogames? xD

endline-----------

back to topic

Edited by Shimozukachi

6 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

4A37E6E063DC44B2913AAE3D2085729399F4668F

i thought we've already finished with that. you don't remember? unrealistic and scary? that was you so thanks for describing yourself again. cheers ;)

Edited by Shimozukachi

Let's all be friends here! there will be a mechanic in the game to prevent RDM, but it's unclear how in-depth it will be.

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

i thought we've already finished with that. you don't remember? unrealistic and scary? that was you so thanks for describing yourself again. cheers ;)

Like, are you genuinely this cringe, or what? What does that reply even mean?

47 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Like, are you genuinely this cringe, or what? What does that reply even mean?

you remember the topic about zombies in that you've told me that zombies have to be unrealistic and scary and i've written that your politeness is unrealistic and that you're scary? i think you should turn on your head now xD

7 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

Ah, I had a slight feeling you were speaking about that, though I thought you were trying to insult me. My bad for jumping on it.

3 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Ah, I had a slight feeling you were speaking about that, though I thought you were trying to insult me. My bad for jumping on it.

why should i insult you fruchtzwerg? maybe because you've insulted me million times before? no. just turn on your head ;)

Guys above chill out. No need to become a debate here instead of a discussion.

Right so RDM will be handled differently as there will be staff, systems to prevent this and I bet since this is a hardcore RPG game then of course the punishment for RDM can be harsh.

But if you think of it this way, if a guy kills another guy ( Victim reports RDM and so on ) but he killed him for a reason he thought was right but it was wrong then is the punishment gonna be the same, then we can not rely on the system then we need a judge as a staff member to praide the judgement.

This game requires a system that is pretty heavy. I do not think people will RDM too much neither except CDM which is Car Death Match which will occure as people can drive properly. 

THEN AGAIN, This is a game that requires a lot of trust into the players for them to follow the rules something we need to learn.

Of course people are gonna be enemies over what is right and what is wrong, it will always be that but people need to remember that the staff that has to take care of every request as mostly everyone even probably me is gonna yell the out " RDM " and so on. We can't escape that fact.

So let us just wait for them to release a bit more information about the systems. Such as business systems, law systems, killing systems, rule systems and the list goes on.

I haven't read the above comments at all, only Shimo's and yet it seems like someone has an argue or something above this comment but just chill people. Nothing to worry about. Go and watch anime or something. :)

1eNUFAW.gif

On March 30, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Atmosphere said:

So what if some random guy who hasn't role-played with me before pulls out a gun and starts shooting at me, but I end up killing him without getting shot, wouldn't I get banned then?

9 minutes ago, GeeBoMac said:

So what if some random guy who hasn't role-played with me before pulls out a gun and starts shooting at me, but I end up killing him without getting shot, wouldn't I get banned then?

Games can pretty easily detect where shots register, and if it's close (enough) to you the auto banner could assume that you're being attacked which allows you to attack back.

Again, this is all speculation of how I think the automated anti RDM system will work, none of these are facts.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Games can pretty easily detect where shots register, and if it's close (enough) to you the auto banner could assume that you're being attacked which allows you to attack back.

Again, this is all speculation of how I think the automated anti RDM system will work, none of these are facts.

murderer stays murderer, if it's self defense or a rampage doesn't matter  (except the number of corpses and players that will either ragequit or try to kill the murderer)

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

murderer stays murderer, if it's self defense or a rampage doesn't matter  (except the number of corpses and players that will either ragequit or try to kill the murderer)

wait what, can you elaborate? I don't exactly understand what you tried to point out

Edited by Atmosphere

1 hour ago, Atmosphere said:

wait what, can you elaborate? I don't exactly understand what you tried to point out

sry. can't. it would be more easy if you just turn on your head

What about assassination though?

Without a drawn out context and such, it can be seen as RDM but it also has much to do with Roleplay. Assassination is just about essential for high-level/organized crime. 

On 7.4.2016 at 0:06 AM, AnglerBanger said:

What about assassination though?

Without a drawn out context and such, it can be seen as RDM but it also has much to do with Roleplay. Assassination is just about essential for high-level/organized crime. 

each player respawns and tells the poiice. the assassin will be either killed or in jail