JonathanTaylor

Having Some Fun With Photoshop :)

So as you may have noticed i have been using photoshop quite a bit :D

I have made a new picture for the Underground Chop Shop which features a logo that ill most like use as it came out quite well.

ChopSHopPic.thumb.png.63a6789e98b5aee5b4

Now im no guru at photoshop, this is just me having fun but if anyone would like anything for their business or something just let me know and ill try my best to do something :) Always happy to try new things

I can also make forum signatures for anyone that wants one.

Just PM me with details about what you want and ill get on it! :)

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 7

Thank you all for your replies. As i said i dont really ever use PS os in my eyes it turned out pretty well. Again, if anyone wants a post or a signature made. PM me and ill see what i can do :P 

8 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

ill definitely be tuning into your garage one day

Always open, always happy to accept new customers

Okay so here is another example of a signature that i made for @Dekan

If anyone wants a poorly made sig for the forums just let me know :D

Kevinsig.png.f97656f9b163549fb6ac863781a

@Herzog It's good, just one recommendation. It says your shop is open from 8:30 till 10:00, which is one and a half hours. I think you mean 8:30 till 22:00 yeah? Use your 24 hour clock dude :)

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

@Herzog It's good, just one recommendation. It says your shop is open from 8:30 till 10:00, which is one and a half hours. I think you mean 8:30 till 22:00 yeah? Use your 24 hour clock dude :)

Cheers. This is just something i put together quickly but will pay more attention when i do them properly

Just another sig that i made for @tom. Its not too good but its simplistic :D

If you want a signature for the forums. PM me with the details that you want and ill do my best :)

TomSig.png.845d3e23a0947fadd96feec4484e7

I love the poster! 

I did "something" today that I'm proud of so I want to share it with you guys :P No textures, all done by paintings and Weavesink. It's not like that I'm a "smoker" or a "weed-guy", it's just the thing that came up to my mind when I used gradient by accident and a blunt showed up. 

nXNWrXP.png

I'm not the best with logos and stuff :v 

PS. sorry for posting this in your topic :c

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jacob said:

I love the poster! 

I did "something" today that I'm proud of so I want to share it with you guys :P No textures, all done by paintings and Weavesink. It's not like that I'm a "smoker" or a "weed-guy", it's just the thing that came up to my mind when I used gradient by accident and a blunt showed up. 

nXNWrXP.png

I'm not the best with logos and stuff :v 

PS. sorry for posting this in your topic :c

No worries mate. Love it. This is a thread for everyone to show their artistic side :) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Herzog said:

No worries mate. Love it. This is a thread for everyone to show their artistic side :) 

I'm a graphic designer and i have to say some of your work is not that bad actually.

The one you made for @tom is actually really nice.

@Dekan's it's a bit too complicated, i think it would be better without his name and with a better layout.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BluePandaIta said:

I'm a graphic designer and i have to say some of your work is not that bad actually.

The one you made for @tom is actually really nice.

@Dekan's it's a bit too complicated, i think it would be better without his name and with a better layout.

show us what u can do

Thought I should show you guys what I've been working on! It's supposed to look like one of those rusty, old signs that advertise shops and things like that. I've had photoshop for a long time but didn't really start using it until just recently when I saw a bunch of people making signs for their companies and stores. I hope you guys like it, and I appreciate any criticism! :D   (p.s, it looks a lot better farther away, in my opinion. o.e)

570ab31c7e9e8_ThriftStoreTinSign.jpg.cc4

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hatoful said:

Thought I should show you guys what I've been working on! It's supposed to look like one of those rusty, old signs that advertise shops and things like that. I've had photoshop for a long time but didn't really start using it until just recently when I saw a bunch of people making signs for their companies and stores. I hope you guys like it, and I appreciate any criticism! :D   (p.s, it looks a lot better farther away, in my opinion. o.e)

570ab31c7e9e8_ThriftStoreTinSign.jpg.cc4

Love it :x really love the rusty look. I like to keep my posters with the dirty sheet of paper look :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

Love it :x really love the rusty look. I like to keep my posters with the dirty sheet of paper look :)

Thanks! I love that dirty sheet look too, but I'm trying to experiment with some different backgrounds. Trying to give my posters that old, retro feel to them :D 

• Like 1

Okay so ive been doing some more photoshop stuff. Here i have a hierarchy list which looks like it was pulled from the scrolls of the club :P i have done some testing with a wax stamp with the club logo in it as if stamped with a ring with the logo on it. please tell me what you think of that. I am also thinking of signing my work with signatures from various members of the club to give it that actual ripped out of the book feel. Thanks :)

57732b3ad8812_BCRMCHierarchy.thumb.png.f

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Herzog said:

Okay so ive been doing some more photoshop stuff. Here i have a hierarchy list which looks like it was pulled from the scrolls of the club :P i have done some testing with a wax stamp with the club logo in it as if stamped with a ring with the logo on it. please tell me what you think of that. I am also thinking of signing my work with signatures from various members of the club to give it that actual ripped out of the book feel. Thanks :)

57732b3ad8812_BCRMCHierarchy.thumb.png.f

Looks awesome Herzog! I love the signature and the stamp at the bottom, it really ties the whole piece together! The only thing I would suggest, if you want to make it look like it came right from the club, is make the font a more "handwriting" kind of font, where it looks like someone wrote it, kind of like the signature! Anyways, it still looks great, keep up the good work! :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hatoful said:

Looks awesome Herzog! I love the signature and the stamp at the bottom, it really ties the whole piece together! The only thing I would suggest, if you want to make it look like it came right from the club, is make the font a more "handwriting" kind of font, where it looks like someone wrote it, kind of like the signature! Anyways, it still looks great, keep up the good work! :D 

Good idea thanks for the reply :)