So there's a similar thread like this in the forums, but i decided to make a thread where people could share their ideas or a wishlist of communities hoping to be made. Personally i'm not thinking of making my own community cause i'm not ready to handle the stress that comes with it. Plus i don't think people would listen to a 15 year old teen. But i would love to see Hardcore/Medium Role-play server's that make you do a short application before letting you in, just so there won't be lot's of rule breaker's running around. Whether or not these Role-play server will be Text or Voice-IP made doesn't really matter, but i hope to find a Text-IP Role-play server cause i personally have more fun in them.

What about you guys, what are you hoping to find in Identity? (revolving around communities). Do you wish to find RPG's, MMO's, Hardcore RP servers, Medium RP servers, Light RP servers, or whatever? And are you planning on making your own server in Identity with a group of friends, make your own forums and community? Or are you just going to play in the Official servers.   

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes)

I will most likely just stick to the EU server and possibly the US one. Every time i get a server for a game no one seems to join so i dont see a point in getting one. Save me some dosh :P 

• Like 1

Well, as I mentioned in my post, I will most likely get a server and have it semi serious/ maybe serious but I will decide whether or not I put a test on jjoin to remove rule breakers, I already have a community but its sadly slowly dying and I think I will use identity to revive it if possible. I have a teamspeak server, did have a forum and have a steam group.

Edit: My server will be a "Serious RP" server instead of "Semi-Serious"

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 2

I personally would love a hardcore/medium rp. I want be delivering stuff in a truck. I wanna be able to talk to the shipper and recipient of the goods

On 3/25/2016 at 3:10 AM, Santoyo said:

So there's a similar thread like this in the forums, but i decided to make a thread where people could share their ideas or a wishlist of communities hoping to be made. Personally i'm not thinking of making my own community cause i'm not ready to handle the stress that comes with it. Plus i don't think people would listen to a 15 year old teen. But i would love to see Hardcore/Medium Role-play server's that make you do a short application before letting you in, just so there won't be lot's of rule breaker's running around. Whether or not these Role-play server will be Text or Voice-IP made doesn't really matter, but i hope to find a Text-IP Role-play server cause i personally have more fun in them.

What about you guys, what are you hoping to find in Identity? (revolving around communities). Do you wish to find RPG's, MMO's, Hardcore RP servers, Medium RP servers, Light RP servers, or whatever? And are you planning on making your own server in Identity with a group of friends, make your own forums and community? Or are you just going to play in the Official servers.   

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes)

You're not the only 15 year old here....

• Like 1

you should all first wait for the game. it make's no sense to think about seriousness of something you've never played ;)

I'm probably gonna just trap in a public server and that will be all I do in the game lmao. Btw I'm 15

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aetion said:

I'm probably gonna just trap in a public server and that will be all I do in the game lmao. Btw I'm 15

but noone came