Recommended Posts

So, you can almost do anything in this game.

Then I am gonna ask; can you steal kidneys in this game? o.O  

Edited by Eranza
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is... creepy...

That would be a good question to ask (Beach_Ball) for the Twitch streams. Honestly I'm not sure that they'll implement organs in the criminal market. Ask yourself, would it be allowed in a game?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LordBenji said:

That is... creepy...

That would be a good question to ask (Beach_Ball) for the Twitch streams. Honestly I'm not sure that they'll implement organs in the criminal market. Ask yourself, would it be allowed in a game?

Thank you so much for the reply, I'll ask Beach_Ball when he is live. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think organs are a hilarious addition to the market-place! I'd expect that you can take them out of dead players if you have the tools (knife, etc). 
Maybe even use them to repair your own heath, like applying a health kit. I've heard organs can go for thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars !

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BentBot said:

I think organs are a hilarious addition to the market-place! I'd expect that you can take them out of dead players if you have the tools (knife, etc). 
Maybe even use them to repair your own heath, like applying a health kit. I've heard organs can go for thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars !

Dark but hilarious indeed! I haven't asked them yet since I live in another time-zone. I'll try to catch their stream soon as possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BentBot said:

I think organs are a hilarious addition to the market-place! I'd expect that you can take them out of dead players if you have the tools (knife, etc). 
Maybe even use them to repair your own heath, like applying a health kit. I've heard organs can go for thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars !

 

Yea let me just eat a kidney real quick for some health. xD 

But seriously, I would definitely become a part of the organ market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what if you want to collect organs?
Like all kind of them.

What if you want to be a tooth fairy?

What if you want to collect testicles like Abby in Planet Terror?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12.3.2018 at 9:09 PM, KIRBYDUDE said:

what if you want to collect organs?
Like all kind of them.

What if you want to be a tooth fairy?

What if you want to collect testicles like Abby in Planet Terror?

I mean if you are this bad-ass guy who beats people if they don't pay, and collects their teeth as a reward... I guess you can be a tooth fairy, in a criminal brutal way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now