NanoSpace

Website update?

Hey, did anyone else notice an update to the forums or is that just me? If the update is for everyone let me know what you think. For me I'm noticing some weird things going on with the profile tabs and some weird font things going on, but other then that it looks alright.

1 minute ago, NanoSpace said:

Hey, did anyone else notice an update to the forums or is that just me? If the update is for everyone let me know what you think. For me I'm noticing some weird things going on with the profile tabs and some weird font things going on, but other then that it looks alright.

The web dev was just playing around with some things. 

• Like 1

Apparently the web designer is 'testing a few things' but the things you have said are not the only issues you can't fully edit a post like you used to, the phone version is totally messed up.

Edited by MichaelPayne

Just now, LuckyDuck said:

The web dev was just playing around with some things. 

That's cool, I mean other then the top tabs it looks good, I really like the way that forum posts look now, especially that nice blue color they decided to use.

Yeah, currently it looks like it has a lot of issues. As of now the mobile version is completely unusable unless you put it in desktop mode, which defeats the whole purpose. Hope they figure it out soon.