Dekan

Underground Racing (Disbanded)

If we had the options to have a really loud exhaust and rev the tits out of our cars, we could get jobs that involve harassing the peace and quiet to get the cops' attention 

Sign me up

Edited by SilberDrachen893
  • Like 1

Also, as members, if any of you want anything specific added to the website, let me know and ill try my best to get it done.

7 minutes ago, SilberDrachen893 said:

My signature isn't as high quality, but what do you guys think?

Its good :D dunno if we'll be riding around poking AKs out the car but what do i know, im a mechanic :D:P 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Its good :D dunno if we'll be riding around poking AKs out the car but what do i know, im a mechanic :D:P 

I would've made something more similar to you guys, but I'm not that good at nor own photoshop anymore :D;) 

Well ive made mine, Dekans and a few other peoples signatures. More than happy to make you one if you would like 

3 minutes ago, SilberDrachen893 said:

I guess I'm fine with it for now. Once I've come up with a better design, I'll let you know in a heartbeat :) 

Thats fine. Once you have an idea for what you want, let me know and ill give it a good try. 

• Like 1

Here to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Mature 18+ - USA Server

I do not pull over for law enforcement as I tend to have children tied-up in the trunk.

• Like 2

If you guys let me in, ill be happy to come racing with you, but i am more of a motorcycle person myself, i hope that wont bother too much though.

***UPDATE***

I have decided to go in a different direction from racing, and as such I am disbanding Underground racing. I still plan on running a chop shop, and will be making a new thread for that. I would like to thank everyone who showed interest. 

• Like 2