Gwiilo

Easter Eggs

I don't know if you get this question often, but how cool would it be if there was a bigfoot easter egg or something in the game? The game might be a bit more exciting if there was a hidden cave in the forest where howls are heard late at night, or maybe on the 21st of March of every year, there's a small chance in every game to see a megalodon in the ocean. If you have plans for the easter egg, don't tell me what they are because I would love to find it. I can see how the game has different intentions instead of GTA-like easter eggs, but a few would be cool.

Just now, NyanRadscorpion said:

an april fool's day prank where you can only play town square. Also I love Gwiilo

That would kinda suck for April Fool's Day, especially considering the fact that April Fools is a little more than a week after the game's release

An April Fool's Day where you can only pick apples and peaches... as your career.

Altis life memes... rather big image... I'm aware xD

Image result for altis life apples

13 hours ago, Gwiilo said:

I don't know if you get this question often, but how cool would it be if there was a bigfoot easter egg or something in the game? The game might be a bit more exciting if there was a hidden cave in the forest where howls are heard late at night, or maybe on the 21st of March of every year, there's a small chance in every game to see a megalodon in the ocean. If you have plans for the easter egg, don't tell me what they are because I would love to find it. I can see how the game has different intentions instead of GTA-like easter eggs, but a few would be cool.

@Motown was interested in adding themes to Identity like futuristic themes. I would love to see some type of Easter eggs, but not anything crazy.

On 11/2/2017 at 11:10 AM, Gwiilo said:

There will be some easter eggs if we have the time to add them to TS, but definitely in later modules, especially for all the movie/tvshow fanatics out there.