Sign in to follow this  
Jenoah

What will happen when you are offline?

Hi,

I was wondering what would happen whenever you are not online.
Will you still be charged for rent of your appartement / house if you have one or does nothing happen at all to your character?
Or do you need to stock on food for a while so that your character can eat automatically if the system works like this?
Are there other things that happen with your character, banking account, items, vehicles etc.. when you are offline?

It's just something I was wondering.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Jenoah said:

Hi,

I was wondering what would happen whenever you are not online.
Will you still be charged for rent of your appartement / house if you have one or does nothing happen at all to your character?
Or do you need to stock on food for a while so that your character can eat automatically if the system works like this?
Are there other things that happen with your character, banking account, items, vehicles etc.. when you are offline?

It's just something I was wondering.

Thanks!

Hey there,

If you own a house for example, you will need to pay rent and if you do not go online for say a week/ set time period then, you will lose the house when missing the rent payment. You must log in to be able to pay rent in order to keep your home. Also if you try logoff during a gun fight, your character will stay in the world for whatever consequences you was going to try avoid.

Hope this helps,

LuckyDuck.

21 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey there,

If you own a house for example, you will need to pay rent and if you do not go online for say a week/ set time period then, you will lose the house when missing the rent payment. You must log in to be able to pay rent in order to keep your home. Also if you try logoff during a gun fight, your character will stay in the world for whatever consequences you was going to try avoid.

Hope this helps,

LuckyDuck.

So, actually, if you want to keep your house, you need to come on every week?

Let's say that you are on a holiday to the middle of nowhere for an extended period of time, without the ability of accessing a computer. That means that you lose your appartement/house, right? And do also lose your furniture layout? And what if you have a two bedroom appartement/house? Will then the other person pay the rent if there is one?

Thanks,

2 hours ago, Jenoah said:

Let's say that you are on a holiday to the middle of nowhere for an extended period of time, without the ability of accessing a computer. That means that you lose your appartement/house, right? And do also lose your furniture layout? And what if you have a two bedroom appartement/house? Will then the other person pay the rent if there is one?

Thanks,

The current upkeep time is set to 1 month and it applies only to houses, not apartments.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jenoah said:

Thanks,

Based on my memory, the developers stated that subjects shall be capable of maintaining their items during an eviction of their household considering that it would be unfair for players to lose their items for being inactive. In other terms, 100% of one's furniture and accessories shall be imported to one's inventory. However, one shall lose an extraordinary amount of wealth due to lacking the ability to pay off one's debts to their land-owner.

I'm so fucked, I have a job that requires me to work 6-8 weeks on, 6 weeks off and the whole time at work there is no access to internet.

"Deep sea fisherman, FML".

18 minutes ago, Killed_IRL said:

I'm so fucked, I have a job that requires me to work 6-8 weeks on, 6 weeks off and the whole time at work there is no access to internet.

One cannot simply log in ONCE during the six weeks? I.E. Logging on for five minutes in order to pay one's bills.

Edited by DLimit

19 minutes ago, Killed_IRL said:

If you have an apartment you will be fine.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

If you have an apartment you will be fine.

Dude!, Sweet!, thank you!, that's what I need, I get that with VIP.

Edited by Killed_IRL
  • Like 2

As Hairy and Paratus have mentioned:

3 hours ago, Paratus said:

The current upkeep time is set to 1 month and it applies only to houses, not apartments.

So you should be fine, KILLED_IRL :) 

But really an interesting story you got there with your job!
6 Weeks without access to the internet, yikes.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Isaac said:

As Hairy and Paratus have mentioned:

So you should be fine, KILLED_IRL :) 

But really an interesting story you got there with your job!
6 Weeks without access to the internet, yikes.

Puts $4K in my pocket, $350 a week and when I'm there food plus my own room free.

Edited by Killed_IRL
  • Like 1