1 hour ago, ValyaLady said:

I know, I'm repeating myself... but It's the result of my experience.

The first module (in march) will be "social"... SO the core will be exploration and customization!

For that reason the "items" to create your own house and character will be crucial... we saw that on all kind of platforms and games (WoW, Second Life, IMVU, Sims and more). The "items" to choose or buy will "push hard" the economy (virtual and real).

A big shop-catalog is a pillar and for that reason I'm re-posting my thinking:

the support of users (with 3D skills) to create items and to enlarge the shop-catalog can be a great solution

it's just necessary to have reference meshes (fbx or other 3D formats) to dowload... and ofc a module to send back the custom ones

that can be a great motivation for dev-users and a creative and attractive variety for other users

There will be no mod support before the full games release. It is not even in any plans/ in the scope as of yet and so it will be after the full game if anything. They are not in need of such things right now and need to focus on the module itself and not to try implement mod support before it is even possible to play as it will just slow the production down further.

You have put your idea out already and there is no reason to repeat yourself as well as it will just clutter the forums and that is in no way your intention but is what will be caused. Please stick to your original post and don't re-post the same thing multiple times as it can be considered spamming.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

There will be no mod support before the full games release. It is not even in any plans/ in the scope as of yet and so it will be after the full game if anything. They are not in need of such things right now and need to focus on the module itself and not to try implement mod support before it is even possible to play as it will just slow the production down further.

You have put your idea out already and there is no reason to repeat yourself as well as it will just clutter the forums and that is in no way your intention but is what will be caused. Please stick to your original post and don't re-post the same thing multiple times as it can be considered spamming.

thanks man she was getting annoying

I would really like to see things that would make the town square feel alive

- Birds flying around, wind/rain making noises.
- Dynamic weather changes.
- Ability to hear movie screenings when stood just outside.
- Newspaper stand, fast food truck, on street.
- Small coffee shop with internet access, so that players could pull-up their phones and browse on Identity's internet.
- Stray dog walking/running around.
- Buildings change depending on the time of day/weather.
- Smaller details that would hint at what's to come such as job posters, vehicle, food & drink advertisements, postcards of other parts of Identity.

11 minutes ago, Exist said:

- Ability to hear movie screenings when stood just outside.

This won't likely be happening because the Cinema will be in a new instance to keep good performance for those walking outside the cinema. 

13 minutes ago, Exist said:

- Stray dog walking/running around.

Pets won't be in / roaming around until after full game release.