Sign in to follow this  
annawintour1

Which game reminds you of identity the most?

Which game reminds you of identity the most?   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which game reminds you of identity the most?

• GTA
    • SIMS
    • SECOND LIFE
    • TV SHOW
    • OTHER

I never played second life, but I fell  GTA is how I would describe it and what I would consider the closest. I think that for a lot of people it would be more RP heavy games. 

i will be honest , i am offended you didn't add arma to it.... 

but yeah one arma comunity (won't mention names :P )  realy reminds me of what i hope this to be :)

Yeah, I kind of feel that you didn't put any game which was even close to this game. Even PERP on gmod and DarkRP is closer than some of those options. Also ArmA 3 Altis life is the closest than all of them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah, I kind of feel that you didn't put any game which was even close to this game. Even PERP on gmod and DarkRP is closer than some of those options. Also ArmA 3 Altis life is the closest than all of them.

altis life LOL , i woudl say the arma private life servers , way better quality of assets etc :P

It reminds me of Bootleggers.  It was a browser based game.  Sort of reminds me of like a Bootleggers that reinvented itself as a 3d model. 

I voted Second Life, but for me it's a concentrate of several games :)
As second life, the sims, GTA, Arma etc.
A mixture of social, creation, shooting game, police, brigand, driving..

We can not hope for better: p

This really reminds me of GTA the very most, but for others it's probably something else.

I think this because Identity would be the perfect place to do all the drugs, violence, gangs, etc. That all basically matches up with GTA.

On 2017-6-20 at 0:30 AM, dimin69 said:

altis life LOL , i woudl say the arma private life servers , way better quality of assets etc :P

Yet, that is not what this vote is about, assets have nothing to do with it. The game mode "Altis Life" is the closest thing to Identity but it is just on a small scale compared to identity. The assets for a different server don't matter if they are better than the game mode that is the closest resemblance of Identity! 

EDIT: The reason why I say "Altis Life" is because that game mode was developed by Paratus and his team for Arma.

Edited by JamesLuck01

21 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yet, that is not what this vote is about, assets have nothing to do with it. The game mode "Altis Life" is the closest thing to Identity but it is just on a small scale compared to identity. The assets for a different server don't matter if they are better than the game mode that is the closest resemblance of Identity! 

EDIT: The reason why I say "Altis Life" is because that game mode was developed by Paratus and his team for Arma.

with assets i also mean content from activity's , but yeah the edit is true :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWolfie said:

Half-Life 3 ;)

Yeah, Half Life 3 reminds me of Identity because it is never going to happen either. (Sarcasm, I couldn't help but make that joke xD)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MntnChicken said:

Yeah, Half Life 3 reminds me of Identity because it is never going to happen either. (Sarcasm, I couldn't help but make that joke xD)

Glad at least some one got the joke lol xD

• Like 1