ppdonut

Can you become a mechanic?

I was wondering if you could become a mechanic in this game. Also if you can become a mechanic how would fixing the cars be like would it be like my summer car or like car mechanic simulator? My last question is would we be able if we were a mechanic to do things like engine swaps and other things that would increase the performance of the car?

2 hours ago, ppdonut said:

I was wondering if you could become a mechanic in this game. Also if you can become a mechanic how would fixing the cars be like would it be like my summer car or like car mechanic simulator? My last question is would we be able if we were a mechanic to do things like engine swaps and other things that would increase the performance of the car?

I could only assume so. They've decided to go in depth with everything so I hope they'd go deep with that as well

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I could only assume so. They've decided to go in depth with everything so I hope they'd go deep with that as well

Yeah I hope so because that might be a fun job.

26 minutes ago, ppdonut said:

Yeah I hope so because that might be a fun job.

The answer is yes, you can be a mechanic.

• Like 2

I really hope they do, i worked for a auto parts store and it was a good experience for also would be nice to be the one working on the vehicle too, i also like working on vehicles so it would be nice to make some income off that :)

Edited by WhosTheDaddy

JamesLuck01, do you happen to be one of those in charge over there at the studio? A specific person designated to watch over the forum? Are you perhaps one of the developers taking time off from the project?

9 hours ago, Mentality said:

JamesLuck01, do you happen to be one of those in charge over there at the studio? A specific person designated to watch over the forum? Are you perhaps one of the developers taking time off from the project?

He's just a member with a lot of knowledge of the game

• Like 1

On 14/02/2017 at 6:05 AM, Mentality said:

No, If I was someone with in the project, I would never take a single day off. I am just a person with a lot of knowledge of the game. like @Arky said above, but I however wish to be apart of it in some way and so I am helping with answering as many questions on the forum I know that have been confirmed.

• Like 1

We talked about this on the original forum with what all capabilities you'll have as far as mechanic. Potentially owning a tuning shop to do customization to vehicles or just repairing and tune ups etc.