Gwiilo

WHEN should you buy the game?

WHEN should you buy the game?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Buy the beta access game, or wait and see the results then buy

2. 2. Wait a bit, then buy in beta, or wait for full release?

• Buy in beta
    • Wait for full release

The choice is yours to make, not no one else's. So if you feel you want to take a chance in the game devs then pledge but if you do the $30 package is good because it will be around that price on full release for just the full game and no extras!

I just heard about this game today and want to pledge/Donate, can I still do so, and if so how?

2 hours ago, Spike said:

I just heard about this game today and want to pledge/Donate, can I still do so, and if so how?

Click store at the top of the page and pick a pledge option. 

$15 =Full Game Pre-order, $30 = Modules and beta + Full game and all the higher tiers includes extras, full game at release, beta and modules.

Currently buying the game has pretty much no personal benefit to you. The game was successfully funded, so in theory they shouldn't need more money to complete it.

Just wait until it's actually playable first.

I have a question. I have already pledged, but want to upgrade my pledge. Will I get let's say a rusted car and a apartment on every server I join or only the first time I login?

@HairyGrenade This is a general question and please answer this quoted question for the guy...

13 hours ago, Bliksem said:

I have a question. I have already pledged, but want to upgrade my pledge. Will I get let's say a rusted car and a apartment on every server I join or only the first time I login?

On 1/4/2017 at 5:28 AM, Bliksem said:

Every official server since your progress will carry from one server to the other. 

On 5.1.2017 at 3:18 AM, HairyGrenade said:

Every official server since your progress won't carry from one server to the other. 

wait, what? progress won't carry from one to the other? hope you mean from official to unofficial :)

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

wait, what? progress won't carry from one to the other? hope you mean from official to unofficial :)

Must have been a typo, sorry!

• Like 1

On 4/1/2017 at 7:14 AM, uncannierlink said:

The game was successfully funded, so in theory they shouldn't need more money to complete it.

I think this is a very reasonable statement.

Now, about what and when to buy, personally I'd say get the $30 package what will grant you immediate access when the first module is in.

Personally, I'm slowly upgrading, currently CABBIE, planning to climb to a HOMEOWNER by the Town Square module comes. I plan to enjoy what Town Square can offer, and housing as well. I could also wait and get it once the module is in place, but as the devs say in the shop page, "  each contribution helps us get there faster and with a more feature-full game! ".

With this I just mean that what and when to buy depends heavily in your circumsntances/interests/hype/plans/etc.