uncannierlink

Truly a Miracle

Brothers and sisters do my eyes deceive me? Is it true? Is this some cruel trick played on me by the heaven, or is it truly a miracle granted to our unworthy souls?

The town square module has been updated to 64%!

Truly a GLORIOUS day for all to remember.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

Brothers and sisters do my eyes deceive me? Is it true? Is this some cruel trick played on me by the heaven, or is it truly a miracle granted to our unworthy souls?

The town square module has been updated to 64%!

Truly a GLORIOUS day for all to remember.

I literally just checked & come to write the exact post! Lol. Hopefully it will go up more soon...  Its taking forrrrrrreverrrrrrrrrrrrr.

But yeah. HYPE!

Great!

Though I thought I read somewhere that the Town Square module was further along (95%?) but it was not updated... Could someone shed a light on that pls?

@JackMcLoud There are rumours that the town Square is actually 95% complete, and the percentage you see on the website (65%) is actually the completion of the entire game. Only rumours though.

Edited by AndrewDonaldson
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@JackMcLoud There are rumours that the town Square is actually 95% complete, and the percentage you see on the website (65%) is actually the completion of the entire game. Only rumours though.

Ehh, andrew where can i find the percentage?

12 hours ago, JackMcLoud said:

Great!

Though I thought I read somewhere that the Town Square module was further along (95%?) but it was not updated... Could someone shed a light on that pls?

Nope, They said that they have redone the Town Square & that it looks nothing like the screenshots. That its looks better. So this is why its taken longer, because they have been remodeling, texturing etc. So 64% is the module %

I hope it isn't two long anyway. Really want to play it.

9 minutes ago, xIconikkx said:

Nope, They said that they have redone the Town Square & that it looks nothing like the screenshots. That its looks better. So this is why its taken longer, because they have been remodeling, texturing etc. So 64% is the module %

I hope it isn't two long anyway. Really want to play it.

Well if it was 55% at the launch of the website on 12/22/2015 and it took until 2/18/2016 for an increase to 64% the rate it's developing is 9% every 58 days. With 36% remaining this means it will take 232 more days for the bar to reach 100% at the current rate it is going at.

However I think (and deeply hope) the devs just forgot about the percentage and/or it doesn't represent the reality of development.

Any feedback from them in regard to this would be great (though as of recent they haven't said anything.)

• Like 1

@uncannierlink Although your math is sound, its probably not right. I mean in regards to 9% every 58 days. The devs are working hard to get this releases ASAP, so they probably forgot about the percentage.

10 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@uncannierlink Although your math is sound, its probably not right. I mean in regards to 9% every 58 days. The devs are working hard to get this releases ASAP, so they probably forgot about the percentage.

That's what I hope. But realistically speaking I haven't seen much REAL evidence they're working hard. Just the occasional screenshot and even then there's only been a couple. It's not enough to convince me personally one way or the other.

Edited by uncannierlink

They are certainly not oversharing info... Personally I think I'd want the world to know what I'd be doing and keep updates, screens and videos flowing. Imo it gives the crowd something to hold on to and discuss...