Brandon

Juarez Cartel

History
The most ruthless and relentless Cartel group. Juarez Cartel stops at nothing to get their way. Often resulting in violence and death. Juarez Cartel has been known to run a crime ring in many areas of organized crime, These crimes go all the way back to 80s and 90s. 
Known highly for the distribution of methamphetamine but has also been known to be in car theft, smuggling and many prison ties.
Juarez has been known to operate in Mexico and the United states.

RANK

(Rank 6) Don - Brandon (1/1)

(Rank 5) Underboss (1/1) 

(Rank 4) Capo  (1/6)

(Rank 3) Enforcer (3/15)

(Rank 2) Soldier (1/∞)

(Rank 1) Assosiate (1/∞)

Enemies
~

Application Information

IC

Name:
Date of Birth:
Skills: 

OOC
Steam name: 
Steam ID:

Currently not required. 

-Currently under construction-

• Like 1

Interesting to finally see a cartel in the mix, but I'm curious as to why you've gone with Cosa Nostra ranks rather than cartel.

5 hours ago, Johnny said:

Interesting to finally see a cartel in the mix, but I'm curious as to why you've gone with Cosa Nostra ranks rather than cartel.

Yeah, it's a cartel, but i saw the ranks and looks like Mafia?!?!

I am starting a meth cooking organization myself, there is a post I made about it. I hope to have your fine cartel as one of our customers <3

Que unda compas :D Good luck guys this looks interesting. Hope it goes far when the game releases.

Greetings, sir. My name is John Gotti ( jr ) fun to see a little bit of a mix inside our chaotic world. But a bit disappointing that you didn't go as far as maybe mixing up with the cartel ranks and titles and a bit of an italian mix to it, but it seems you took the Cosa Nostra ( American ) version of it.

Oh well, good luck out there and welcome once again.