NutterButter

Its the only one unused

Okay then haha, thank you(:

3 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

you have a history of good posts. give this section a bit of a kickstart with a good thread :)

So as for politics, I'm not much of a president or mayor kind of guy as I really feel our goverment is rather invasive to normal human life with the free will part. But I guess that's where I get to put my two cents in.

I feel that the developers should choose to have their moderators of each game server as the politicians, say the governor or something such. I feel we need a person to help moderate the game while also being untouched- so to say- a godly figure that maintains order and peace the best he can without altering life to the point that everyone's washing dishes at 6 and eating at 7:22 Sharp and finished by 7:30. 

You feel? Our moderators need a place in the game that makes them not only essential, but renown and known. I would imagine having a group of swat follow me around and such while I do as I do. Because that would show a protected position and show everyone(he is obviously important) who to watch for.

Or, we can have the politicians design the markets prices to- also a trusted moderator -keep the money flow from having rich and poverty. I think you should get money based on the time you put into the game, and that no job makes you too much money(this would only apply for the market)

Things these trusted moderators would do is state the price range 10-40$ for a shirt so our players can choose to rob others with their shirts or distribute a gang outfit quickly for low costs, pants ranging from 10-30$ guns ranging from 150-4500$ plus attachments, I'm just saying that as the game grows- moderators are gonna need to up this price and lower this price range because of how players will attempt to manipulate the game and find every possible nook and cranny of opportunity.

Like if right now I can get a carbine for 350$, I'll have my whole crew grind a day- get the money- then we're going to go bank robbing.

Then lay low for awhile, using our money to buy a lot of cheap materials so that I can build money-explosive things like a protected pot farm or something such. 

With the black market idea, well that's where all the drugs and gun builders might end dropping their stuff off if the black market has the money to buy what they got.

Moderators of price ranges is what is going to be hard sustain in this game, I feel.

Making sure that players want to sell their guns to the gun shop and not the black market.

intresting ideas indeed. i am interested as to how the price ranges would work. they gave fixed amounts of cash as backer rewards, we have no idea if $1000 is alot or a little. a burger could cost $50 or $5 i guess we will just have to wait untill the devs confirm more on how the game will handle price ranges

I really hope the hunger system isn't that big a deal, I don't want to be doing a robbery and be like hey guys I gotta leave, my health bars depleting due to hunger... Sorry. Brb hopefully.

Ten minutes later, looks like our friend us jailed. Went out to a burger place with a mask on.. Darn..

2 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

intresting ideas indeed. i am interested as to how the price ranges would work. they gave fixed amounts of cash as backer rewards, we have no idea if $1000 is alot or a little. a burger could cost $50 or $5 i guess we will just have to wait untill the devs confirm more on how the game will handle price ranges

i am %100 with you on this one. a hunger feature can just become tedious and boring as all your doing is spending mony on NOT dieing. but from what i hear in tweets there not making it to much of a big deal, they said there considering making it like once a day which isnt to bad.

Ah! The love of politics never grows faster as their lies manipulate the people! However I love them. Benefits for my business. I love to make contact with some people in the goverment! Corruption, oh corruption!

I aim for a career in politics. This shouldn't be limited to moderators only. I don't think a Governor has the power to dictate the price of items sold in a privately owned business.

it is not limited to moderators, on the official servers anyone can run, i think, or maybe you have to go to school first of something, and other players vote. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

it is not limited to moderators, on the official servers anyone can run, i think, or maybe you have to go to school first of something, and other players vote. 

I hadn't thought about schooling and getting an education for jobs before.

I think that school could potentially be a pretty fun feature, having to spend an hour or so on a campus to get a degree in certain fields could be interesting.

I think you will have to get schooling some way before being able to run for governor or else there would be hundreds of people trying to run. 

• Like 2

Hello there,

If I'd throw in my two cents.. Obtaining the position of governor or anything else with more responsibility probably requires said player to have to prove themselves (a campaign they have to run like in RL against other candidates?) and they should have the constant danger of being able to be 'voted out of power' in case they go out of control.

People that obtain this position can do a lot of things, so it's hopefully something that'll be regulated decently. However I do not really doubt that some sort of protection and/or regulation system will be put in place for these kind of positions/jobs.

Kind regards,
DJScias

1 hour ago, KevinLangston said:

I think you will have to get schooling some way before being able to run for governor or else there would be hundreds of people trying to run. 

As long as I can do schooling with my character and not lose that progress. Sounds tip top diggity dog