Sign in to follow this  
Abilify15mg

PVP Idea

hello guys, i got an idea for PVP battles, which i think is very important. sorry for my  english but ill try to be clear.

so what we all know about pvp from every single shooter (like counter strike) or survival games (like Rust) even GTA online pvp is that when you confront your enemy its about to try to move left and right to avoid their bullets and try to hit him with your shots. theres no other possibility to make it more complex and strategic. i mean, it would be nice to be able to jump on side to the left or right (like in max payne) and then roll on ground at the cost of your stamina and so you could better avoid damage. also would be nice to be able to run quickly towards a wall or a barricade to hide behind it (also at the cost of stamina), like its in splinter cell. other than this, if you have any more ideas related to PVP not beeing boring and luck wise....

Hello there, thank you for your ideas and suggestions. I can tell you this game is not a survival or a PVP game. It is unlike GTA V where people kill you left, right and centre!

There will be systems in place which prevent RDM (random death match) in general. Sure you can still be killed at any point (besides being in designated safe zones), it will be rather hard for this to happen.

If two people battle it out (the added stress system, or random damage prevention system will know), your suggestion might work. But I doubt it will be implemented. "Max Payne" his matrix moves aren't very realistic. They are fun gameplay assets, but they have no place within Identity however.