Sign in to follow this  
EmmaSolstice

Hello everybody!

Hello everybody,

my name is Emma, I'm from Germany and I just found out about this game... It looks great and I can't wait to start playing! What pledge level could you recommend me? And as for my ingame occupation, I would like to be a paramedic, is that still an option?

Hope to see you all ingame soon,

Emma

Moin, moin Emma!

I'd recommend getting the founders pledge or above. This way you'll get acces to the early version of the game.
Paramedics / EMT is an option, have a look at this thread to hook up with other medics,

• Like 2

Hello @EmmaSolstice Welcome to the community!

I can tell you that it is purely your choice depending on how much you want to help the developers out in funding this game. I do also recommend the founder package or above like @monokoi said, you'll have access to the 3 modules and Beta before the full game release and well it just means you won't have to wait as long to enjoy the game.

have a nice day!

- LuckyDuck.

• Like 2

On 23/08/2017 at 9:18 AM, EmmaSolstice said:

Hello everybody,

my name is Emma, I'm from Germany and I just found out about this game... It looks great and I can't wait to start playing! What pledge level could you recommend me? And as for my ingame occupation, I would like to be a paramedic, is that still an option?

Hope to see you all ingame soon,

Emma

Welcome, Emma!

My name's Brian, it's great to meet you :D

There's some links in LuckyDuck's and my Signature below if you're interested. It's just some FAQs and a video Q&A with the Devs but they provide a lot of information which I think you might enjoy.

Anyway, welcome to the community! :)

Edited by xBrianHx
  • Like 1