TheHellmare

Will car storage be important?

Question

Will vehicle space (trunk space) be a very important asset to the game? I really want to know because I backed enough money for the used motorcycle but am afraid I am only punishing myself for paying that extra amount of money. I back this game up 100% but I almost feel like the motorcycle or even the dirt bike is a downgrade due to the lack of a storage space. With the bike you can't really conceal large illegal guns, carry any piece of furniture, can hardly carry food/drink, and it takes up the only space I have in my garage.  

My concern for this comes from my previously posted thread in the suggestions forums here: 

2 answers to this question

Yeah, vehicle space will be important due to how jobs and such will be done. Obviously I don't know all the jobs so I'll take an example from Altis Life.

Something to do when you first start is to pick some apples and the more vehicle space you have the more apples you can pick and sell and therefore you can make more money. SO from this I imagine there will be similar starting jobs that require vehicle space to make a lot of money.

• Like 1

If everything will be as I hope, then the car (even the worst) will be many times better, on a motorcycle you can not even bring the products from the store to the house, You can not put the corpse in the trunk !!!! (oh, I did not want to It's written), I believe that the car is better by 100%, only if you are not a very brave driver who earns riding a motorcycle, if not, take the car)

Edited by SmashUp