FLAiR_X

Has anyone got a recording of the Identity live-stream?

I believe it happened on July 28th but thats besides that matter. I didn't know about this game before a couple of days ago and am already really invested but I missed the stream so I was wondering if someone recorded it and uploaded it somewhere. If so it would be greatly appreciated by me and guess many others that missed it. Thanks!

Yes, it will be on YouTube somewhere but it is mainly just art they don't show actual gameplay at least not yet. You can probably just search Identity live stream and I imagine it would pop up

• Like 1

You can watch twitch replays of every stream they do (I don't know if they stay up permanently, but they stay for awhile). :)

19 minutes ago, MntnChicken said:

You can watch twitch replays of every stream they do (I don't know if they stay up permanently, but they stay for awhile). :)

No they do get removed over time I've seen. We did ask them to either put them on YouTube or at the very least turn the audio in some sort of podcast afterwards. The didn't dislike the idea at all, so we'll see in the near future what they'll do.

50 minutes ago, MntnChicken said:

34 minutes ago, Genesai said:

No they do get removed over time I've seen. We did ask them to either put them on YouTube or at the very least turn the audio in some sort of podcast afterwards. The didn't dislike the idea at all, so we'll see in the near future what they'll do.

Twitch auto deletes recordings if they are older than 30 or 90 days either one of those