BobbyCruz

Updated List of Candidates & Poll!

Governor Poll  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for if Identity was released tomorrow?

• Lucious Times
    • Thomas Hetch
    • Bobby Cruz
    • FrancePourLaVie
    • Roger the Shrubber
    • Connor Abbott
    • Maurice Clinton
    • Brian Hamilton

I thought I'd make a thread with an updated list of the current Governor candidates and add a poll so that we can get some early poll numbers in! Please let me know if you are running and I will add you to the poll. 

Campaign Pages

Lucious Times: 

Thomas Hetch: 

Bobby Cruz: 

FrancePourLaVie: 

Roger the Shrubber: 

Connor Abbott: 

Maurice Clinton:

Brian Hamilton:

Edited by BobbyCruz
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BobbyCruz said:

I thought I'd make a thread with an updated list of the current Governor candidates and add a poll so that we can get some early poll numbers in! Please let me know if you are running and I will add you to the poll. 

I've always enjoyed polls and topics like this, they make for good conversation!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I've always enjoyed polls and topics like this, they make for good conversation!

I agree! I will add links to everyone's campaign page when I get some time!

20 minutes ago, BobbyCruz said:

I agree! I will add links to everyone's campaign page when I get some time!

That's wise!

• Like 2

This thread is being continuously updated as more candidates enter/exit the political arena. Thanks for the participation so far! 

Only posting to bring this back to the forefront! I'd just like to see more votes from the community! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

Honestly anyone below Bobby Cruz has no chance.

Just wait until the game is actually released. Hamilton Party will overtake Bobby Cruz instantly. Majority of votes on here will fail and some of the candidates in this poll will have a change of ideas and pursue other careers when they start playing.

36 minutes ago, xBrianHx said:

Just wait until the game is actually released. Hamilton Party will overtake Bobby Cruz instantly.

Easy to say that when you are the leader of the Hamilton Party..

36 minutes ago, xBrianHx said:

Majority of votes on here will fail and some of the candidates in this poll will have a change of ideas and pursue other careers when they start playing.

Maybe so, but the top candidates in the poll have been here for months or even years, so I really doubt they'd be the ones to just drop out.

Edited by URSAMAJOR03
  • Like 1

The Hamilton Party is in the worse phase possible,  the phase all parties had to go through.  That stage is the start up phase!  Where everyone is asking questions cause they don't know you or what you stand for! They have to figure if they like your character or not! After this phase passes we'll get to see how much potential and influence the party has!

• Like 1

This thread is very helpful for keeping a very rough track of who is currently leading even though it is not official. It's still very useful to compare the size of current support between each parties.

Also, @URSAMAJOR03, I believe it was you who said...

On 21/08/2017 at 11:36 PM, URSAMAJOR03 said:

Honestly anyone below Bobby Cruz has no chance.

That seems to have changed.

On 22.7.2017 at 3:49 AM, BobbyCruz said:

Campaign Pages

Lucious Times: 

Thomas Hetch: 

Bobby Cruz: 

FrancePourLaVie: 

Roger the Shrubber: 

Connor Abbott: 

Maurice Clinton:

Brian Hamilton:

BobbyCruz, we have now a new party. I say it you, for now problems ok.

Greetings Maurice Clinton

I encourage all candidates to use this thread as a way of keeping track of your support even though it is just a rough estimate.

3 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

I encourage all candidates to use this thread as a way of keeping track of your support even though it is just a rough estimate.

Thank you. I think you will do a great job as governor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MauriceClinton said:

Thank you. I think you will do a great job as governor.

Thank you, @MauriceClinton. I wish you the best in this race and I'm sure you'll definitely be a difficult opponent. It'll be exciting to see the outcomes once the full island opens.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

I guess I was wrong @BrianHamilton! Honestly really cool to see your support grow, and I might look into your party a bit more! Good luck!

Thank you so much, that really means a lot.

Since the loss of a close friend at the start of February, I have been taking some time to myself and have not been focused on Identity as of recent, however, with the BETA just around the corner, I'll be sure to get back on my feet and ready before access.

Unfortunately though, my download speed is appallingly bad. In fact, although I have absolutely no issues running GTA V, it took me nearly 2 days to download and install it so I worry for when it comes time to install Identity.

@BrianHamilton I am very sorry to hear about that. Nobody should ever have to endure that kind of pain. I am glad you appreciated what I said, I was going through my old comments and saw the one on this thread. I thought it was a bit rude so I just wanted to let you know I changed my mind. It's good news that you are doing well. I hope to see you in game, maybe even as a supporter :).

36 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

This was a rough patch in time for The Royal Family!

Hey, second place isn't too bad ;) .

Edited by URSAMAJOR03
Formatting
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

Hey, second place isn't too bad ;) .

Compared to now, it is...I raised myself to believe 2nd place was a place no different than last!