CalTerranova

Town Square

I am constantly checking the percent completed of the Town Square module, but so far there has not been a single percent change to it!?! What is going on here?? Any Thoughts?

• Like 1

It's changed manually, they haven't changed it yet. Honestly it gives me a suspicious feeling. No new screenshots, same percentage, no expected time, etc.

• Yeah @Aetion I'm not too worried about if they are working on them or not! I just wanna know if there is progress and what is going on with it.....Like I just wanna get pumped for it!

2 minutes ago, CalTerranova said:
  • Yeah @Aetion I'm not too worried about if they are working on them or not! I just wanna know if there is progress and what is going on with it.....Like I just wanna get pumped for it!

Exactly! It's simply not enough for me anymore going on their promises. I need screenshots, perhaps videos. This is why they should have an instagram. Snap a quick pic of the progress.

@CalTerranova I tend to start over thinking things. I'm actually starting to that their just giving dates like "soon" and "coming later" so more people can see these things and buy the game. Then they dissapear. I'm conflicted right now.

3 minutes ago, Aetion said:

This was 4 weeks ago, what's taking so long?

The tweet is from 4 weeks ago, yes. Hairy's post is few days old.

90% isn't really a good description, as we don't know how much work it takes to make a Module. It's definitely not just tying a ribbon on a finished thing, they're still working on it. But if it'll be out in few months I'm all happy.

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

The tweet is from 4 weeks ago, yes. Hairy's post is few days old.

90% isn't really a good description, as we don't know how much work it takes to make a Module. It's definitely not just tying a ribbon on a finished thing, they're still working on it. But if it'll be out in few months I'm all happy.

Again, if it's gonna take months that's not really 90%. I just want some screenshots, a video, SOMETHING that shows they are putting in work. I'm tired of hearing "soon." I want to see what's going on now.

I'm pretty sure they're done (or close to being done) and are just polishing major bugs so that people don't get the idea that this game will bug-filled.

Just remember these kind of games usually go into development for 2-5 years, I'm surprised they even made a tweet about it being released late 2016.

4 hours ago, Xentinel said:

I'm pretty sure they're done (or close to being done) and are just polishing major bugs so that people don't get the idea that this game will bug-filled.

Just remember these kind of games usually go into development for 2-5 years, I'm surprised they even made a tweet about it being released late 2016.

They did say the game would take 2 years. We're almost at that point iirc

19 hours ago, Aetion said:

This was 4 weeks ago, what's taking so long?

you obviously have no idea what goes into making a game

1 hour ago, BluePandaIta said:

I think they'll release it before April since they scheduled the alpha release for late 2k16

You mean beta?

1 hour ago, jcdock said:

you obviously have no idea what goes into making a game

Then explain it smart ass.