A hand held camera on a tripod turns on. There is about I would say it says low battery life left on the camera. The camera slowly focus in a man in a chair, in a dark room with one single light above him. A man wearing a long black coat, white gloves and a white mask is seen.

"“You can’t rely on anyone these days, you gotta do everything yourself, don’t we? That’s ok, I came prepared, it’s a funny city we live in. I am here to save the city?  to destroy the city? to become a house hold name?" Laughs as he sit up in his chair. " Of course I am!...Soon the city will know who I am, I will be on your mind twenty four seven, you will wonder what will I do next, Then you will wonder who is this guy and why, why is this guy still on the streets? Well my fellow criminals alls these answers will be answer sooner than you think!" 

He sits back into his chair. "Where are my manners..."*Ahem* he clears his throat. "My name is..." The battery on the camera starts to flash low battery and then shuts off the camera.

OOC - Hello all just wanted to say hey and show off my char. I hope I can pull it off in the game lol. So look for me because we all are going to have a great time on this game and I hope we can make this game even better than what we see now.

5943389d7bce3_whitemask.thumb.jpg.55cd8d

Edited by UnknownX

Greetings Unknownx!

It seems you have an interesting idea already. I hope to see you on the official servers when its time. After all, there may be some work that only a man in a mask would be expected to do ;) 

Thanks guys can't wait to do rp with you all and see what crazy things we can do together!

Edited by UnknownX

Hey @UnknownX and welcome to the Identity community. 

Feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack

• Like 1