NeverT

AntiCheat

Hello Identity Devs. I Just Wanted To Know How Good Of A AntiCheat U Have For Identity, Because i dont want some guy fucking everyone with guns nospread though walls all hs from across the map

don't believe! it'S a fact that identity will have a very good (or maybe the best) anti cheat engine available!

46 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Hopefully it's better than BABS or Battle-Eye.

I would imagine so BABS is limited to what Arma III can do 

5 hours ago, Frenchy said:

If they use a Spy-Ware anti cheat I will be pretty pissed off D:<

Pretty sure they are making their own

Anti cheat systems are one of our absolute highest priorities. It doesn't matter how good a game is if cheaters ruin it for you.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Anti cheat systems are one of our absolute highest priorities. It doesn't matter how good a game is if cheaters ruin it for you.

This would be heavy on the network but if money is made to be server-sided and not client-sided it'll be near impossible for hackers to duplicate that cash, Hurtworld did this but their inventory system is very buggy because of this server-sided inventory

2 hours ago, Paratus said:

Very well said, I personally cant wait to see the Anti-Cheat tied in with the Anti grief system. I think thats what keeps me most hopeful about Identity, the fact the Devs have a very strong understanding of what makes this genre of games strong. And at the same time very well understanding what breaks this kind of game.

If you are able to pull this off I'm sure everyone here will be please (except for the hackers of course, hahaha). I can't wait to see more updates regarding this topic, but I'm interested in seeing how you can pull this off. If the cheat reads directly from memory and works as an external ESP? I'm very excited to see more on this.

Lets remember what a cluster Fck WAR Z was with no  Anti cheat systems  I think u can buy that game for like $2 but it could of been so good.

7 hours ago, Gladiuz said:

Lets remember what a cluster Fck WAR Z was with no  Anti cheat systems  I think u can buy that game for like $2 but it could of been so good.

That's why Paratus said it's up the top when it come to priority