Swnotor

Amazing concept

First off I'd like to say stoked I am for this game. I made sure yo pledge 30$ but I just feel it deserves more support from me(which it will be getting) I'd like to give a thanks to the devs for  making a game we have al been waiting for, and for being close yo this community. Can't wait wait yo use my passport! 

• Like 1

Hello @Swnotor and welcome to the Identity community. 

Glad to see you pledged for the game.

Feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here :)

-Radack

I appreciate it, I think my only question is regarding my hardware. Could my I5 3570k @3.5 ghz push this well? I have a gtx 1070 strix. 

There are no official information yet, but the devs say if your PC can handle Games like GTA:V, ARMA3 or ARK it should be fine. 

So the GTX 1070 is very good and the CPU is a bit older but should not be a problem i think. 

• Like 1

Great! I run them all at 60 fps. I am planning to upgrade sometime soon. Thanks for the help

• Like 1