MeesterPlusser

Share your thoughts

Hi!

I've got a few questions for everyone. Just share you answers with people and talk about them on here.

I hope everyone will have a great time and I'm seeing forward to meet this nice community in-game.

#1 ) What will you do on the first module?

#2 ) Will you play with your friends or meet people on here?

#3 ) What if your PC can't run the game? 

#4 ) Are you playing to buy a better package when you like the game?

#5 ) What will your job be?

#6 ) What is your goal? (Other then becoming rich)

#7 ) What do you like about identity?

#8 ) Will you use your headset or just chat?

#9 ) What are you looking forward too? 

#10 ) What is your age? And what will your age in-game be?

21lpytt.gif

Edited by MeesterPlusser

37 minutes ago, MeesterPlusser said:

Hi!

I've got a few questions for everyone. Just share you answers with people and talk about them on here.

I hope everyone will have a great time and I'm seeing forward to meet this nice community in-game.

21lpytt.gif

Hey brotha. Your quiz seems very nice. I'm gonna try to answer to your questions if I may :)

#1) On the first module I think to try everything that the game allows. 

#2) Of course I will play with friends and also with ppl I met here.

#3) If my PC can't run the game (which I doubt), probably I'm gonna kill myself or will just upgrade it.

#4) If I like the game enough, why not? Probably I will buy another package with more extras. 

#5) I think to be a police officer or firefighter. I'm not very sure at the moment.

#6) My goal is to enjoy the world of Identity, to play with friends and everything else that gives me pleasure.

#7) I like the chance to enjoy a game much different from the other MMORPG games. I like the freedom in that game and I'm sure I'll like much more things when I start playing it.

#8) Probably I'll use both.

#9) I'm thinking now only for the beta of Identity. We'll see after that.

#10) I'm 31. Probably my age in-game will be the same.

Wish you all the best man. Hope to see you in game :)

Edited by Pepighostrid3r
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pepighostrid3r said:

Hey brotha. Your quiz seems very nice. I'm gonna try to answer to your questions if I may :)

#1) On the first module I think to try everything that the game allows. 

#2) Of course I will play with friends and also with ppl I met here.

#3) If my PC can't run the game (which I doubt), probably I'm gonna kill myself or will just upgrade it.

#4) If I like the game enough, why not? Probably I will buy another package with more extras. 

#5) I think to be a police officer or firefighter. I'm not very sure at the moment.

#6) My goal is to enjoy the world of Identity, to play with friends and everything else that gives me pleasure.

#7) I like the chance to enjoy a game much different from the other MMORPG games. I like the freedom in that game and I'm sure I'll like much more things when I start playing it.

#8) Probably I'll use both.

#9) I'm thinking now only for the beta of Identity. We'll see after that.

#10) I'm 31. Probably my age in-game will be the same.

Wish you all the best man. Hope to see you in game :)

Any reason why firefighter or police officer? 

Maybe something with real life or anything like that. Just wondering.

It's nice to hear stories from people.

37 minutes ago, MeesterPlusser said:

1) Meet new people, talk with friends, try the apartment customisation. Go in the karaoke bar with friends, have a laugh. Watch things in the cinema!

Pretty much everything.

2) both

3) I am sure my pc can as the 1st module is not more than a quarter of the actual game.

4) I would but I got the "Speed Demon" package and can't afford to get the "VIP" upgrade.

5) There are no jobs in the "Town Square" but in the full game I will be a bus driver!

6) Have a big house and be well known around the world of Identity.

7) Everything, I love RP and well Gmod game modes didn't have enough of it for me. Also there were not a lot of people to make it interesting including very small maps.

8) Headset, because the chat will be immersion breaking.

9) Everything, especially running my own company with my friends.

10) My age is 23 at the end of November 2017. My age in-game will be as of the same age roughly.

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

1) Meet new people, talk with friends, try the apartment customisation. Go in the karaoke bar with friends, have a laugh. Watch things in the cinema!

Pretty much everything.

2) both

3) I am sure my pc can as the 1st module is not more than a quarter of the actual game.

4) I would but I got the "Speed Demon" package and can't afford to get the "VIP" upgrade.

5) There are no jobs in the "Town Square" but in the full game I will be a bus driver!

7) Everything, I love RP and well Gmod game modes didn't have enough of it for me. Also there were not a lot of people to make it interesting including very small maps.

10) My age is 23 at the end of November 2017. My age in-game will be as of the same age roughly.

Well have fun man! I would also like the speed demon package actually.

Btw I know there are no jobs in the first module, not all the questions are module related. (Sorry for this mistake)

• Like 1

#1 ) What will you do on the first module? - hibernate in my apartment that i get drinking coffee while sitting at my real home drinking coffee.

#2 ) Will you play with your friends or meet people on here? no RL friends wanting to play yet since they dont believe in early access/ pay before game is made.

#3 ) What if your PC can't run the game?  cry

#4 ) Are you playing to buy a better package when you like the game? i have the $500 one, so no.

#5 ) What will your job be? firefighter.

#6 ) What is your goal? (Other then becoming rich) save alot of cats.

#7 ) What do you like about identity? freedom since America doesn't have any anymore.

#8 ) Will you use your headset or just chat? both

#9 ) What are you looking forward too? playing the game

#10 ) What is your age? And what will your age in-game be? just turned 26 in RL, in game i will be 1 day old.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MeesterPlusser said:

Any reason why firefighter or police officer? 

Maybe something with real life or anything like that. Just wondering.

It's nice to hear stories from people.

No, mate. I just want to try something that I haven't try it in the real life. :)

Edited by Pepighostrid3r

#1 ) What will you do on the first module? Explore the Town Square and look for possible future locations for Motown's Roasted Coffee, and meeting up with Anonymous members.

#2 ) Will you play with your friends or meet people on here? Yes, I will be meeting up with people I have talked to on the forums and discord.

#3 ) What if your PC can't run the game? I will have to buy a new graphics card, Im quite sure my current setup will not do.

#4 ) Are you playing to buy a better package when you like the game? Nope. I don't need an advantage.

#5 ) What will your job be? CEO of Motown's Roasted Coffee, and running Anonymous.

#6 ) What is your goal? (Other then becoming rich) To create the best environment on Identity Official Servers and make it the best game it can be.

#7 ) What do you like about identity? The new RPG concept.

#8 ) Will you use your headset or just chat? Headset and earbuds.

#9 ) What are you looking forward too? The role play community and being someone you aren't in real life.

#10 ) What is your age? And what will your age in-game be? *Secret* Possibly 25.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Pretty much everything.

2) both

Is your birthday November 15? Just by chance? Also would being a bus driver be mostly public or school?

Edited by njayminsim1115

28 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Is your birthday November 15? Just by chance? Also would being a bus driver be mostly public or school?

My birthday is not mid November no and public, I don't think they will have a school bus in the game.

#1. Meet new people and make new friends! 

#2. I will be meeting new people on here as I do not currently have any friends waiting for this game.

#3. I have recently built a new gaming system and have zero worries in that regard.

#4. I am currently at the Cabbie package and plan to upgrade to the next package each payday until I reach the Biker package or the packages are no longer on sale. they get pretty expensive pretty fast after that. However I can say that if finances was no issue, I would already have the VIP package.

5#. I plan on operating a Delivery corporation.

#6. To be a significant part of the community and help create/take part in enjoyable RP content.

#7. The absolute freedom that it boasts and that the freedom takes place in a modern realistic world.

#8. I will primarily use my headset, however I will use chat whenever necessary as I have nothing against that.

#9. Being able to interact with all the fans that are just as eager as me to take part in this online world.

#10. I am 37 and will RP as such in game.

Thank you for the quiz. it was fun to answer those questions for myself as well as share the results. :)

I will make a part 2 of this later on.

Leave a comment or like maybe if you would want one. 

I'm already liking what I'm reading and I think people could really enjoy some more questions. (just let me know)

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

My birthday is not mid November no and public, I don't think they will have a school bus in the game.

what's the matter of saying the day you were born? just wondering dont get mad at me :( 

6 minutes ago, Lexan said:

what's the matter of saying the day you were born? just wondering dont get mad at me :( 

The question was if my birthday was November the 15th... which I said it was not mid November. the second question was just by chance? and I said no and last of all I answered that I will drive a public bus and not a school bus.

I said I was 23 and my birthday is "End of November" before the guy asked if my birthday was mid November which made no sense because 15th is half way through not end of the month.

I think I will keep the date a secret but you can guess. My birthday is exactly 4 weeks before Christmas and so if my birthday is on a Tuesday, then Christmas is on a Tuesday.... There is a game for you but PM your answers because I don't want the topic to get side tracked like it is.