xIconikkx

What would you do?

So if you was getting robbed (Or in a place that was (Such as the bank). What would you do? 

Would you listen to the thieves? Or would you fight

Share your details here :D

Edited by xIconikkx
Cause...

Well I'm hoping that people will adhere to a certain level of believable reality in their role play and I'm pretty sure that most intelligent people would not try to piss off a desperate criminal with a gun in their hand. So unless I was playing an undercover cop or something I most likely would just do what they say, generally bank robbers aren't going to stick around long and they're more focused on robbing the bank not the people in the bank so just sit tight and they'll leave soon.

9 minutes ago, Rozmere said:

Well I'm hoping that people will adhere to a certain level of believable reality in their role play and I'm pretty sure that most intelligent people would not try to piss off a desperate criminal with a gun in their hand. So unless I was playing an undercover cop or something I most likely would just do what they say, generally bank robbers aren't going to stick around long and they're more focused on robbing the bank not the people in the bank so just sit tight and they'll leave soon.

Same, I hope im not going to get those people that have hidden pistols and try to take on a group of crooks for guns or rifles. We shell wait and see!

Depends how close they are and what they're using to rob me. If they were robbing me with a knife or a small firearm. I might just take my chance and try to attack them, most of the time I will be just letting them rob me though

will tell him first that it won't get better if he kills me and then starting a conversation with the other hostages (because you know criminals don't want to get arrested for killing someone)