njayminsim1115

Poll - When do you think the Module will be out?

Guesses for Town Square Module Release  

94 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think the Town Square Module will release?

• 1 week - Mid June
    • 2 weeks - Late June
    • 1 month - Early July
    • 1 month 1/2 - Mid July
    • 2 months - Early August
    • 3 months - Early September
    • Never ;( All hope is lost

2 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

I think you all need to grow up. 

To the ones frustrated: The developers are working extremely hard and you need to understand that, so be patient and wait for the updates.

To everyone else: You need to grow up the most in my opinion and stop fanboying the game. I have pledged and I am happy to wait since I have other games, however you need to understand that at the end of the day some people can't play anything else and so it is perfectly reasonable to be frustrated that a game we paid for has been delayed. We trusted in Asylum enough to pay them for a promise that we will get the game, more specifically we were told we would get one module early 2017. That one thing that we trusted them to deliver has been delayed, and while I am happy about that as delays generally mean that they are working hard to improve the game, it is reasonable that people are disappointed that the game has been delayed. Not only that, but you would expect that if they cannot release the game, some in game screenshots isn't completely ridiculous to ask for, but they haven't really been doing that either.

Honestly shame on the both sides. I am happy to wait and I am also irritated by the little information we get, that is what you all should be like. I am siding with Asylum here as I have been in game development before and know the struggle, so I respect them fully. Clearly the rest of you need to think about supporting them a little more too.

@JoelKeys we were told a date on Easter weekend and paid for it. Some people spent as much as $500 dollars and all they get are screenshots and Q&A's. If you say the 1 hour stream is enough, it's not really helpful. All they do is answer questions that you can find the answer on youtube or the forums. They answer the same questions everyday and never show us footage of the game. In total we've spent half a million and we are getting the same answers, practically uninteresting screenshots and no trailer or game play videos

On 2017-6-4 at 11:03 PM, njayminsim1115 said:

@JoelKeys we were told a date on Easter weekend and paid for it. Some people spent as much as $500 dollars and all they get are screenshots and Q&A's. If you say the 1 hour stream is enough, it's not really helpful. All they do is answer questions that you can find the answer on youtube or the forums. They answer the same questions everyday and never show us footage of the game. In total we've spent half a million and we are getting the same answers, practically uninteresting screenshots and no trailer or game play videos

Exactly, you were told a rough date and that is what you paid for. While you should expect a game like this to have delays, you are well within your rights to be annoyed about it. 

On 2017-6-4 at 11:03 PM, njayminsim1115 said:

Like @JoelKeys said, you got given a rough date and that is you went on, you and the others who bought the game for the rough date took a risk and didn't wait for an announcement to have a more certain date. Your risk is that of your own doing and you cannot really blame the devs for delays because they don't know if they will come across a problem which will cause a delay. You however believe in the cause and so you took the risk. You have the right to be annoyed but yu just can't blame the devs for the delays without blaming yourself for taking the risk. You can be annoyed about little info.