And no vid?? Tehe Devs been mad busy on that stream life though. Didnt expect TS to have dropped by now but I def thought a vid wouldve surfaced.

Ill check back in two days when a bit of info dropped last month.

• Like 1

Well, I kinda lost my hype, I used to check to forums more than 10 times per day lol.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mezdoo said:

Well, I kinda lost my hype, I used to check to forums more than 10 times per day lol.

Same.

• Like 2

me 3. if there was more updates or pictures or game videos i would most definitely be hyped, however ashes of creation and their massive display is starting to take my hype away from here lol

• Like 1

the only reason I still check back is because I have no life .. and arma 3 life communities are pure aids .. maybe we should just start our own private community, after all I am an experienced map dev and that combined with a few decent scripters could spell something half decent

they've niether been active on Twitter and usually they are, which I find.. concerning.

I also noticed in the last month and a half they've raised more than $300,000.. I just hope they didn't take the money and run, after all almost everything has been vague snippets here and there.

http://imgur.com/a/zV0oS

Edited by Hill
  • Like 1

@Hill Maybe check out their Twitch... because they have been streaming during the week at 4pm till 5pm EST. Here is the link: https://www.twitch.tv/identityrpg

They have been giving answers to people who comment while playing games. The stream is every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

@Hill Maybe check out their Twitch... because they have been streaming during the week at 4pm till 5pm EST. Here is the link: https://www.twitch.tv/identityrpg

They have been giving answers to people who comment while playing games. The stream is every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

they should really fire whoever picked those hours, that pretty much screws anyone West of them who has a mon-fri job,  :(

12 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

they should really fire whoever picked those hours, that pretty much screws anyone West of them who has a mon-fri job,  :(

The times set are at the end of their working day, I should say the "Last hour" of their working day and so that is why it is convenient for them. Also I expect the CEO of the company chose those hours and it is unfortunate for those people who are west of them but that is how the world works. However even if you don't see it live, you can watch the videos afterwards.

Yeah for a module that was supposed to be released two months ago this is really disappointing...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Triiz said:

Yeah for a module that was supposed to be released two months ago this is really disappointing...

Delays are inevitable and so it is only disappointing to a degree, because everyone should be aware it could happen to all games. Also it is for the best, the devs are polishing it off and well it is the first impression and also they want the module to be finished to a high standard and not half rushed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Delays are inevitable and so it is only disappointing to a degree, because everyone should be aware it could happen to all games. Also it is for the best, the devs are polishing it off and well it is the first impression and also they want the module to be finished to a high standard and not half rushed.

i get the delay, what i think people would love is more updates, hows the game going, where are they in terms of how far they would like to be, maybe some gameplay footage, i know they want to keep it a big surprise but at the same time it makes people lose hope. i been using the search bar to type in "alpha release" or "town square" and going back 3-4 months there has been delay, after delay, after delay. you can only have so many delays with no updates before people lose interest. im trying to stay positive however i am also 1 of the people starting to spend less and less time here

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

i get the delay, what i think people would love is more updates, hows the game going, where are they in terms of how far they would like to be, maybe some gameplay footage, i know they want to keep it a big surprise but at the same time it makes people lose hope. i been using the search bar to type in "alpha release" or "town square" and going back 3-4 months there has been delay, after delay, after delay. you can only have so many delays with no updates before people lose interest. im trying to stay positive however i am also 1 of the people starting to spend less and less time here

Ok, yeah most people know that delays happen yes it is annoying, however the devs did not start "making" the game before the kickstarter and well kickstarter don't allow the project creators predict more than 2 years from starting the project and so initially they thought that was enough time but however didn't realise they needed longer than that until after. This don't count for the "updates" part but the devs did say and acknowledge to the community that they had bad PR and in so have started to improve step by step on that.

They don't have someone who is only dedicated to just their PR but instead the guy has 3 jobs to do overall. Motown doesn't however control when the videos come out and well I think as little as it is we get enough to sustain a bit of hype but not a lot even more for some people. We just have to bare with the development and hope we see that video soon. However I hope that they do in the future get at least one more person to help Motown with the PR.

It is also great to know that so many people are trying to hang onto the project which has little info/ updates. This shows how dedicated this community is to see the game succeed and I am proud to be apart of it! I hope we get more info/ updates like you because it would be nice, however I can wait till it is ready. Just think about the positives which this game will bring and not about how many delays / little updates we get and I think you will hang on a lot longer.

• Like 1