Andrew811

Payment Question

I have a question about payments in destiny. Either between companies or just individuals. What is to stop say a company who had someone drive something somewhere to refuse to pay the driver? is there something in place to prevent that? Other than getting the Police involved

• Like 1

Gonna presume you meant identity Kappa.  But anyways i think that the employees paycheck will prob be set so he will automatcally recieve it.  Also in the case of truck drivers there is an are where the truck drivers can go to to get jobs so im not sure how companies will work they will prob add a job to the list and then the driver is paid automatically.  Im also pretty sure the devs said that the truck drivers pay can be dependent on time taken and other things but dont quote me on this

On 2017-6-1 at 1:17 AM, Andrew811 said:

I have a question about payments in destiny. Either between companies or just individuals. What is to stop say a company who had someone drive something somewhere to refuse to pay the driver? is there something in place to prevent that? Other than getting the Police involved

Pretty accurate with @Prevantis, however when you take a job as a Trucker, once you complete the job, you automatically get paid for it and so really no business will be able to stop the payment once you take that job.

27 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

It is also possible to sue a person in court, no ?

Not currently and not sure if it is on their plans for after full release either

Oh, ok !

It would have been a good idea in my opinion, it would add jobs like judge and lawyer etc.. and it could find its place in game (based on the police and criminals)

5 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

Oh, ok !

It would have been a good idea in my opinion, it would add jobs like judge and lawyer etc.. and it could find its place in game (based on the police and criminals)

Oh well those jobs are something already.... Just not the sueing system.

On 2017-6-11 at 4:47 PM, Cuuka said:

But.. how do they do their job  if there is no sueing system :o

Well Lawyers get hired to either prosecute or defend a criminal when they request a court case and the defendants lawyer argues his case for him and then the prosecutor argues the case for the cops etc.