gorgoroth

artist community?

hello, just wanting to know if there are any people out there looking to be part of the artist community in any way possible and how you plan on doing so?

do you think this will be a good way to make money or will it be a side project in this game along with a separate career.

I definitely like the idea of an art career in the game. I mean you have the option to write books, make paintings. I hope they include music making. As a musician irl, would be kinda cool. Or even a filmmaking mechanic. Would make sense since there is a cinema in-game. Movies made in-game featured in the cinema. So many possibilties. 

8 hours ago, MagicSpaceMan1 said:

I definitely like the idea of an art career in the game. I mean you have the option to write books, make paintings. I hope they include music making. As a musician irl, would be kinda cool. Or even a filmmaking mechanic. Would make sense since there is a cinema in-game. Movies made in-game featured in the cinema. So many possibilties. 

I already have a massive fucked up goal in real life about art and drawings and so on so I guess this game-community takes my stress about it off a little so I will not join, but if you paint nice paintings I would love to buy them in-game one time! Sad ones doh. And probably a painting of people in suits. I dunno.

I like sad stuff.

Anyhow good luck!

Being an artist would make sense as a hobby group but would be very cool if it was a risk-reward career. Not many people succeed at profiting off Art, but the really talented could find their work being very coveted for homes. Or even showcased in a museum for the whole server to behold, maybe even auctions for the rare, top tier paintings I know that skilled artists will make. 

My guess is that 10 artists will control 70% of the museum's, the other artists will be struggling to make it in the spotlight.

I would at least think it would be fun with creative careers. I paint irl, so I would love if it's possible to actually sell the paintings I make.