Sign in to follow this  
Hill

Drug Dealing - How Do You Envision It?

How do you perceive it? What do you expect? Personally, I'm looking forward to something like this:

Farming drugs will take time, whether inside your home or somewhere in the forest you can work towards a product to sell.
Then you'll have to process your product, maybe it's a station back at home, a friends, or a discrete but public place.
Using drugs should provide useful benefits I.E. increased stamina, lighter recoil, decreased weapon sway; increased exp gain, etc.
Overall benefits = demand, demand = market, market = profit .. from there things can then take a direction of your choosing.
Perhaps you should be able to "brand" your product, it should show in the items "description" in a color of your choosing; Mr. Happy; Hobbit's Produce; Etc.
Enforce your territory, keep out of sight of cops, establish a brand/name for yourself, rule the streets!

But idk what it'll actually be like. Thoughts?

• Like 1

I envision it the same way as you, almost exactly lol. Great minds think alike!

• Like 1

People will become rich off drugs because people will get addicted and need to buy more

I'll try to find the stream. I believe it was hinted that drugs after prossesing may be sold to an npc for profit. However it will be important (and more profitable) to sell to players as addiction will be a thing as drugs will produce temporary bonuses but permanent penalties. 

I think this is a perfect way to manage it. I also hope there might be a very time consuming method to get treatment to counter those permanent penalties. Of course this would need to mean that using the drugs again would instantly reintroduce the permanent penalties. 

Thats my thoughts anyway. Very anxious see how it actually works out :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Fisk said:

I'll try to find the stream. I believe it was hinted that drugs after prossesing may be sold to an npc for profit. However it will be important (and more profitable) to sell to players as addiction will be a thing as drugs will produce temporary bonuses but permanent penalties. 

I think this is a perfect way to manage it. I also hope there might be a very time consuming method to get treatment to counter those permanent penalties. Of course this would need to mean that using the drugs again would instantly reintroduce the permanent penalties. 

Thats my thoughts anyway. Very anxious see how it actually works out :)

The devs said you can go to rehab but it will obviously cost money

I hope there is some way to eventually run like a drug cartel where you have tons of NPCs working in poor conditions like a Hell's Kitchen sort of thing where they stand there making/bagging tons of drugs. That would be so amazing and yet another reason for me to play on the illegal side of the game.