Sign in to follow this  
Kellog

Shop

Are the higher the ranks really worth it? The $20 difference between Founder and Cabbie, is the Rusty car really that worth it? I'm Canadian so the difference is really $28 but yeah opinions are nice.

the game days are 4 or 5 real hours so say you get 15 per hour so like 75 per 5 hours you play and the rusty car say 5,000 game money do you want  to buy a pedal bike or walk for a few real months  or pay that 28$ and drive a car Wait if there are 24 game hours  and to our real time thats 5 hours we can make alot more money per day 

Edited by kmk777

24 minutes ago, kmk777 said:

the game days are 4 or 5 real hours so say you get 15 per hour so like 75 per 5 hours you play and the rusty car say 5,000 game money do you want  to buy a pedal bike or walk for a few real months  or pay that 28$ and drive a car 

I doubt it's gonna take a few real months just to get a Rusty car! I doubt it's gonna be $5,000 for a Car as well and I probably won't be just living of pay checks.

10 minutes ago, Kellog said:

I doubt it's gonna take a few real months just to get a Rusty car! I doubt it's gonna be $5,000 for a Car as well and I probably won't be just living of pay checks.

32 minutes ago, kmk777 said:

the game days are 4 or 5 real hours so say you get 15 per hour so like 75 per 5 hours you play and the rusty car say 5,000 game money do you want  to buy a pedal bike or walk for a few real months  or pay that 28$ and drive a car 

I think like ever 15 to 20 real hours would be like 1 game week and we will get like 700,1,200 per week so like 60 real hours you could buy a rusty car 

In my opinion, the rusted car provides more than just value. It most likely will be very convenient to have a car on the first day the game is out. The devs have said that it will take 1 hour and 30 minutes to get across the island on foot, so a car in game for $20 more is worth it (especially to get between cities), if you have the money to throw around.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

In my opinion, the rusted car provides more than just value. It most likely will be very convenient to have a car on the first day the game is out. The devs have said that it will take 1 hour and 30 minutes to get across the island on foot, so a car in game for $20 more is worth it (especially to get between cities), if you have the money to throw around.

True, but you do get a bicycle which I can presume it's a bit faster. Do you know if it's easy or if you're able to upgrade packages?

The day to night ratio is 3:1 hours, so day is 3 hours and night is 1 hour. This can most likely be changed on private servers.

35 minutes ago, Whitefeather said:

The day to night ratio is 3:1 hours, so day is 3 hours and night is 1 hour. This can most likely be changed on private servers.

??

1 hour ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

The devs have said that it will take 1 hour and 30 minutes to get across the island on foot

Where did you hear this information from? 

51 minutes ago, Whitefeather said:

Where did this information come from? I'd like to confirm!

6 minutes ago, Capped said:

Where did this information come from? I'd like to confirm!

Capped that info on the day/ night ratio was confirmed on twitter ages ago, also was said on discord too I believe and maybe even a interview somewhere.

and also it will take roughly 1hr 30 mins to walk the whole island as it was said also in the same places before.

1 hour ago, Kellog said:

True, but you do get a bicycle which I can presume it's a bit faster. Do you know if it's easy or if you're able to upgrade packages?

You can upgrade your package and you will only have to pay the difference of what the other package is; for example I have the $250 pledge, my upgrade costs $250. 

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Capped that info on the day/ night ratio was confirmed on twitter ages ago, also was said on discord too I believe and maybe even a interview somewhere.

and also it will take roughly 1hr 30 mins to walk the whole island as it was said also in the same places before.

You can upgrade your package and you will only have to pay the difference of what the other package is; for example I have the $250 pledge, my upgrade costs $250. 

Any idea on how to do that? Thanks for the information again!

@LuckyDuck

Thanks for confirming it. Didn't know it had come straight from the devs mouths. Or more from their fingertips :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kellog said:

Any idea on how to do that? Thanks for the information again!

just go sign in the shop and it shows you the price difference instead of the price without a package.

I personally would say yes the extra money for vehicles and housing etc is worth it. Having a car on the first day to get around, make money, and transport anything needed is very convenient. The apartment is good for storage and just showing off. The extra cash can be used to by tools or anything that could help in the money making process. This is just my opinion

It's not just about the rewards (a rusty car is probably worthing nothing) but about how much you want to support the game, more money means more resources, more resources means more features and faster progress.

• Like 2