uncannierlink

Negative Response to Role play.

Me personally will be playing in the heavyest Roleplay servers there will be out there, I love getting into every small detail in my Roleplay makes it exating and fun in much higher and hardcore level.
In my personal opinion, the most of the community is aiming towards that too, The official public servers will be great tool to teach new people to Roleplay how it's done properly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

@666MuTant666 griefer escapes and uses identity as michael bay simulator.

-griefer uses explosives against your car

-your car explodes

-what next?

There are no explosives, where did he get those from?

it'S a griefer that uses hacks to create explosions by spaming x bullets per cm3. and now back to story.... it'S dead meh

Most likely there will be private server's where people will have to send applications in order to join.

I am experienced with running servers with custom game modes, I have run a lot of Garry's Mod servers before where we used our own bespoke scripts rather than doing what 99% of servers owners do where they just copy and paste and say they made it :/ 

Perhaps I could set up an Identity server that is custom and differs from the vanilla experience but I'm not certain if this is possible or even if there is scripting support at all

Edited by Frenchy

On 26.1.2016 at 9:49 AM, Atmosphere said:

I think that person considered forum RP cringey, not actual in-game RP.

If OP is talking about me, yes
I have made some comments about disliking people who RP on general discussion threads

I agree with you here, but I think it might be a case of people thinking RP on the forums is cringey, and I hope it is, because RP is one of the things that will make this game really great, as opposed to an awful grind-fest.

I imagine we'll be seeing more of the private servers catering to the hardcore roleplayers.  I think to a certain extent we'll see the official servers roleplaying, but not nearly as strict as the private ones.  At least that's how it typically works.