Hello people, I am RevyGuy if you don't get my name than you can go kiss someone elses ass. ¬¬

This game looks fun so I plan to invest in it and start a business of sorts, I think I can be fun at times or ruthless. If you are playing ARMA with me its probably the  latter, all civilians do is get in the way I'm freeing them by killing them.

Have a nice day!

I have put this thread in the wrong place I mean't to put it in introductions if an admin could move it that would be cool but I don't give a shit it can just sit here in the middle of everything reminding people their filth.

Edited by RevyGuy

19 hours ago, Romulus said:

Well. Hi Revy-san. Please don't shoot me with your akimbo Cutlass Colt 1911's.

Yay, you watch black lagoon I'm guessing, it is the best show ever made.

10 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Wrong Category Bitch you can kiss my ass!

I have deicided that is the one of the best taggings for this thread so I have labeled it so thank you for your time.

22 hours ago, RevyGuy said:

I have deicided that is the one of the best taggings for this thread so I have labeled it so thank you for your time.

I am honoured to receive this recognition.

I would like to see, if you are only planing on kos, you do it strategically. Kill someone move there body take out witnesses and leave area for abit until the heat cools down. Not just run around shooting people coz that will just ruin the game for other ppl

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chuc said:

I would like to see, if you are only planing on kos, you do it strategically. Kill someone move there body take out witnesses and leave area for abit until the heat cools down. Not just run around shooting people coz that will just ruin the game for other ppl

• Like 2