Reprezalio

Finally decided to pledge

I've been watching the development of Identity for a while and I decided to finally join the community. I am excited to see what the future will bring us.

I'll probably get the VIP one shortly

Welcome to Identity. I pledged one step below VIP, as I could afford it at the time. Recent updates are suggesting the module will be available soon, hopefully. I too am excited at the prospects of this game. 

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please enjoy your stay here and also don't forget to check out the 2 FAQ's as they have some awesome info you don't want to miss out on!!

Anyways nice to meet you and hurry with the upgrading because as soon as the module comes out most of the pledges will likely be removed from the store and then the citizen and founder packages will likely rise in price also.

Don't forget everyone in this community is happy to help and answer your questions if you still have not found the answers and so don't hesitate to ask.

Anyways cheerio for now and hope you enjoy the rest of the day and the community.

Cangratz! And welcome to this great community. Glad to hear that you purchased even after the delay.

I recommend setting up and start using the Discord app. Here is a link to the Identity channel on Discord: https://discord.gg/vUa6PCW

• Like 1