Capped

Shut down!

*Open letter to CEO of Orbis Tranport*

Dear Mr. Capped,

I'd like to inform you that as Head of Security i recommend allowing me to search for a second-in-command for the Security Department of your company. The official title for this position shall be; "Security Chief Assistant". The main job for the Assistant will be to manage the Security staffs performance, training, promotions and report any issues if they may arise. The Assistant will hold a lot of power withing the Security section only rivaled by the CEO of Orbis Transport and the Head of Security. The reason i am looking for a Assistant is to help me in managing a large Security company and assist in creating the training, manage promotions and deal with smaller issues may they arise. Further the Assistant should be capable to recruit and remove personnel for and from the Security Department.

For this position Orbis Transports security detail shall be looked upon closely for a member suitable for this position and be trained as one of our finest members.

I hope that i have informed you with this Open Letter, for any further questions please contact me Publicly or in Private.

Kind regards,

-Signed by Arcanion, Head of Security Orbis Transport

• Like 1

Considering you're Head of Security @Arcanion,
I'm pretty sure things like this are supposed to be handled internally. Not publicly with an open letter.

This just seems like bad PR. That things are so messy and unorganized that you have to use public channels to get your message trough.
Which is a very bad thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norway174 said:

Considering you're Head of Security @Arcanion,
I'm pretty sure things like this are supposed to be handled internally. Not publicly with an open letter.

This just seems like bad PR. That things are so messy and unorganized that you have to use public channels to get your message trough.
Which is a very bad thing.

Of course he didn't have to do it! All he would have needed to do was say something in the discord or PM me! I think his doing this was an attempt at letting the client know more about the development of the company.

As for you @Arcanion, if you will, please take this discussion to the discord as soon as your available again! :) 

Thanks,

Capped, CEO & Founder of Orbis™ Transportation

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Codes320's Application

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

What country do you live in?

The United States

Why should we consider you for our company?

I believe there are multiple reasons why I would be a good fit for the company. For one, I have experience in other games. For example, I have played on several role-playing servers on the game Minecraft  I know Minecraft has a stigma for being a game about crafting that is only played by 12-year-olds, however, there are certain servers that run more like Identity will, serious role play servers.In addition, I will become very loyal to this company. Keep in mind, I have not purchased this game yet as I want to make sure the developers follow through and don't make No Man's Sky 2. But keep in mind that, if hired, I will be playing this game for this company. Moreover, I have done a lot of research on this game, and I know a lot about the corporation system. My knowledge of how to use the built in corporation system will be valuable for this company. Most importantly, I share your vision in this company. I can imagine that "let me try to call a cab" will turn into  "Call an Orbis. Anytime someone wants to catch a bus, they'll see Orbis. I believe that Orbis can become an empire, and I hope I can be a part of it.

How often will you be online? (e.g. 4-6 hours)

4 hours on weekdays and 8 hours per day for weekends and on holidays.       

What are your ideal work hours? (e.g. 9am-5pm)

12pm-8pm weekends varying weekdays

What position are you applying for?

Chief of Transportation

Which timezone are you in?

PST

About me

My name IRL is Cody, but I often go by Codes. I love computers , as I have built my own last year. I am fifteen. Lately I have been playing as a bank director on a Minecraft roleplay server. Outside of gaming, I have some expirience helping to manage and operate real life buisnesses. Thank you for considering me.

Edited by Codes320

On 14-6-2017 at 0:26 AM, Norway174 said:

I had a second go at your logo, because I was bored. Here you go!

x0xAwmD.png

Where would we be without you ;)

Further the open letter was to show people we are active and working on the Security and give people insight on how it will work.

Honestly I might become a taxi driver for a short period of time in my Identity life. If I'm around and I need work to do, I'll consider your company a place to work.