Sign in to follow this  
KarterEssemer

Bussiness ownership

Just a thought, I'm a San Diego Officer and I also own my own restaurant, Is there anyway we could have a career but run a business on the side? Also, can you also make food trucks a thing, would love to recreate my business.

• Like 2

Your business ventures as a citizen won't impact on your career. By default you are always a civilian and you need to activate your career mode; i.e. become an officer. For Police, this means visiting a Police station and suiting up at your locker. You will then be in your Career Mode until you return to civilian status the same way. Whilst on the job as an officer, you could hire/recruit someone to manage the business for you, because you couldn't do multiple jobs at any one time. Maybe entrust the management role to another player giving him or her 10% of the business profits and you 90%? A viable solution there.

Edited by Sicario
Updated via FAQ

I would imagine that shouldn't be a problem. The devs don't seem to want to force people to do specific things so if you pick to be a cop they won't make it so you are only a cop on that character 

Would be cool to see if Identity had its own version of Euro Truck Simulator :P

Hiring players or working for a company to drive and move cargo from warehouse to warehouse