RevyGuy

Gun attachment/ modding

This is a double question / idea.

We should be able to like mod our weapons so like having a red dot sight, painting the gun, inscribing a name on to it.

Like a 1911 cutlass. Also anyone know what guns they are thinking of adding? Because an AN-94 would be cool or a 1911 or something.

Maybe be able to change internals of the gun? Like being able to customize it like you can with a car being able to take it apart and give it a better firing pin.

I don't know I just think it would be cool.

Like converting  an  AK-47 into an RPK with a few parts and than deciding to  attach AEG waffle clip to it than you can decide to paint the clip green and the gun black.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RevyGuy said:

This is a double question / idea.

We should be able to like mod our weapons so like having a red dot sight, painting the gun, inscribing a name on to it.

Like a 1911 cutlass. Also anyone know what guns they are thinking of adding? Because an AN-94 would be cool or a 1911 or something.

Maybe be able to change internals of the gun? Like being able to customize it like you can with a car being able to take it apart and give it a better firing pin.

I don't know I just think it would be cool.

Like converting  an  AK-47 into an RPK with a few parts and than deciding to  attach AEG waffle clip to it than you can decide to paint the clip green and the gun black.

That would be pretty epic, just as long as  the attachments don't make the guns too powerful 

On 10.01.2016 at 6:05 PM, Vix said:

Now moving on to weapon customization.

SOURCES:

Customization

Attachments

System

Modifications

Skins & re-textures

And I think that's all for now. Recoloring weapons is sure to be in game, some detailed patterns might be purchasable in item store though. ^^

Edited by Vix

2 minutes ago, jcdock said:

OMG! My hype level just spiked!!

Yay glad I helped! :D

• Like 1

No snipers? That's weird but thanks.

I hope you can customize your weapon alot because they already are saying you can to your car.

I keep having this recurring feeling in my stomach that this game is going to crash and burn.

I mean irl people have crazy guns but okay if they don't want people minigunning others down I can understand.

I just think the other guns should be in the game but really hard to get.

Edited by RevyGuy
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2016 at 10:44 PM, RevyGuy said:

No snipers? That's weird but thanks.

I hope you can customize your weapon alot because they already are saying you can to your car.

I keep having this recurring feeling in my stomach that this game is going to crash and burn.

I mean irl people have crazy guns but okay if they don't want people minigunning others down I can understand.

I just think the other guns should be in the game but really hard to get.

Well I assume the reason they are leaving out sniper rifles is because they are virtually impossible to get to the average citizen, even in the US, and having one would be overkill.

I'm so glad that larger weapons will be a rarity, that's how it should be. Every criminal and his grandmother will have a handgun, but if an assault rifle or something comes into your possession, you will be a force to be reckoned with. I don't think it will crash and burn, they have assured us that they have countermeasures to make sure people can't RDM or anything.

i hope i can use a *.gif to design my personal defense weapon and it would be cool if everyone else could see it :D