Leohan0089

Hello Identity Community

Hello my name is Leonard, i'm 16 Years old and from Germany. As i saw this game on youtube, i thought: ''Is this game even Real??''. Then i googled Identity, Created a Account and Pleged to get as soon as Possible in the game. For me it is the game of the Year.

• Like 1

Hello!

Welcome to the community, we hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to browse through the forums :) 

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please feel free to use the resources of the forums to find answers to questions you may have and including the 2 FAQ's.

If you cannot find the answer to your question(s) then please don't hesitate to ask and someone will answer to the best of their knowledge.

Nice to meet you and enjoy the wait!

11 hours ago, Leohan0089 said:

Hello my name is Leonard, i'm 16 Years old and from Germany. As i saw this game on youtube, i thought: ''Is this game even Real??''. Then i googled Identity, Created a Account and Pleged to get as soon as Possible in the game. For me it is the game of the Year.

Hey, welcome!

13 hours ago, Leohan0089 said:

It's very real, and I think everyone is in the same boat, very excited! Welcome and hope to see you on a server soon!

Hello @Leohan0089 and welcome to the identity community. Nice to meet you.

Alway nice to meet other germans here.:)

Enjoy your stay here! :)

Greetings!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:59 AM, Leohan0089 said:

Welcome to Identity!