First off, let me introduce myself, my name is SpeedisHere (obviously). I live in the United States of ughhhhh Texas ;). I have been playing games most of my life. I started with Call of Duty Black Ops and then found out how much Xbox sucked (PC Master Race). I then got a computer and bought Farming simulator.... don't ask why. I collect games to play with my friends now and stumbled upon this beautiful beast, IDENTITY!!!! and now i am getting glasses because I have been stalking the forums 24/7 for the release date of the First Module. That's about it about me. Ohhhhhh, wait, wait, Which one should I buy ? the $60 or $90 one I have been debating on which one to buy, some wisdom would be pretty sexy.

200.gif.ab6cac39684614a7fc9b69e02a2feedeNETFLIX netflix wink flirting flirt GIF

90$ The apartment, Dirt Bike, and Garage make it worth it. The 60$ lacks anything tbh.

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

If you want a car then get the $60 one but if you want an apartment then you have to have a old dirt bike with the apartment.

Please use all the resources available including the 2 FAQ's and then feel free to ask any unanswered questions which everyone here is happy to answer to the best of their knowledge.

Nice to meet you and enjoy the wait.

Hey @SpeedisHere and welcome to the community. 

Because your questions has already been answered all i can is enjoy your stay here :)

Greetz from germany.

On 4/8/2017 at 7:43 PM, SpeedisHere said:

First off, let me introduce myself, my name is SpeedisHere (obviously). I live in the United States of ughhhhh Texas ;). I have been playing games most of my life. I started with Call of Duty Black Ops and then found out how much Xbox sucked (PC Master Race). I then got a computer and bought Farming simulator.... don't ask why. I collect games to play with my friends now and stumbled upon this beautiful beast, IDENTITY!!!! and now i am getting glasses because I have been stalking the forums 24/7 for the release date of the First Module. That's about it about me. Ohhhhhh, wait, wait, Which one should I buy ? the $60 or $90 one I have been debating on which one to buy, some wisdom would be pretty sexy.

200.gif.ab6cac39684614a7fc9b69e02a2feedeNETFLIX netflix wink flirting flirt GIF

Welcome to Identity!