Debeezep

Bus as transportation

So I always loved to roleplay as buses. But when I sent a tweet to Identity's twitter, one of their followers that knows the game really well said most likely not. Why not! I think that buses should be made! For example, you need to get somewhere across the city.  You don't have a bicycle (and it's too far for a bike), you can't afford a taxi, and obviously can not buy a car. What would you do then. Walk? I think that this game should have buses that are low fare.  I would love to be a bus driver and you can also make AI drive them if there is no one available. Take Bus Simulator 2016 as a baseline for building a bus model and interior. Does anyone else think that having a bus system is a genius thing in the game? 

Edited by RangerMarine
  • Like 2

Indeed

That could be a nice feature, I even think devs said something already about it, but not sure.

Within a server that may consist of one-thousand players, it does not appear to be a negative idea to provide individuals with the ability to travel with a bus considering that it may reduce traffic while providing players with the ability to travel throughout the city without remaining dependent on owning a vehicle.

1 hour ago, RangerMarine said:

So I always loved to roleplay as buses. But when I sent a tweet to Identity's twitter, one of their followers that knows the game really well said most likely not. Why not! I think that buses should be made! For example, you need to get somewhere across the city.  You don't have a bicycle (and it's too far for a bike), you can't afford a taxi, and obviously can not buy a car. What would you do then. Walk? I think that this game should have buses that are low fare.  I would love to be a bus driver and you can also make AI drive them if there is no one available. Take Bus Simulator 2016 as a baseline for building a bus model and interior. Does anyone else think that having a bus system is a genius thing in the game? 

Who is this guy who answered your question? because he don't know a lot about the transportation as it is confirmed that bus' are in / going to be in the game already... Taxi's also are likely because it is another form of transportation. 

As James has said above, the user that said buses are not likely is completely wrong. I think this would have become evident to you if you have done some searching around the forums. 

Busses are confirmed for identity. There will be two variants; urban busses and coaches (between cities) both will be 100% owned and operated by the players. I have also heard of taxis being implemented into the game, as well as naval ferries.