Sign in to follow this  
OmegoGanla

Private Neighborhoods

Hi guys im really excited about da game but wanted to ask this question. 

will there be neighborhoods that are only for latinos, asians, or like the hood. or suburbs? i mean could me and alot of my friends in a server of 1000 player can a 50 player decide to live in a place like lets say china town where everything is chineese the people the food the cars and chineese gangs and all that

This is a cool idea, but it might be seen as racist. But I personally really like the idea of a "China town" or something like that.

39 minutes ago, OmegoGanla said:

will there be neighborhoods that are only for latinos, asians, or like the hood. or suburbs? i mean could me and alot of my friends in a server of 1000 player can a 50 player decide to live in a place like lets say china town where everything is chineese the people the food the cars and chineese gangs and all that

You could live one area but guaranteed you won't be able to stop others from living in that area. There won't be things like a "China Town" as someone asked and it was answered as a no and same with a "little Italy" etc.

2 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

This is a cool idea, but it might be seen as racist. But I personally really like the idea of a "China town" or something like that.

I don't think he was trying to be racist.  In many major cities in America parts of them are majority a certain race or ethnic group.

2 hours ago, OmegoGanla said:

This isn't something that would just be in the game right away, but yeah you could do this if you have enough people. This is a RP  scenario that's doable.  Like what James said you can't stop people from living there.  But you could "take over" territory if you are running some type of gang.

Players might be capable of consensually forming their own unique ethnic or culture-based mini-towns within the game.

It would be interesting if each city were to possess their own unique culture. I.E. One city is famous for their hamburgers while a second city is famous for their fish-based dish.

No mechanics to force it, its like sandboxy, so if you want that to happen, you get your ' Chinese' crew together in a suburb and claim it as your own, or whatever gang you may be from, fly colours and what not to let people know.