MadDabber

system requirements

Recommended Posts

My guess would be Garrys mod PERP on ultra :) or if you dont know what that is, I would expect it to be like H1Z1 or maybe like PAYDAY 2 On high.
Anything below a AMD 7750 wouldn't cut it in my opinion. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:17 AM, Asupra said:

no system requirement yet USE THE SEARCH BAR Please 

this was a question of ideas and thoughts along with maybe some1 knows some facts I know there are non I was asking opinion if you didn't understand that its okay but don't be a dick asupra

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just wanted to start a convo about this yea theres topics on this already but I wanted to know what people think it will be ALRIGHT shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MadDabber said:

just wanted to start a convo about this yea theres topics on this already but I wanted to know what people think it will be ALRIGHT shit

Well you could ask in another thread is another answer but also Explain yourself with why your making a post on it and it will make more sense to people. They have a good point about using the search bar because it is clustering the forum and on the guidelines it sort of asks people to search so that the search is easier to use to find things but if one like yourself makes more posts about the same sort of subject then it will make it more difficult to find things on the search function. 

Minimum requirements will likely / could possibly be the minimum specs of ArmA 3, GTA V or ARK although this would be very hard to say given that the game is very early in development still.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, facade said:

what if people use the search bar and find other topics that only say use the search bar?

Well that would be because people don't use it and it accumulates dozens of unwanted posts to when they could just search first, post second but also it is because of these people who post first search second that their is posts telling people to search. So the best possible thing to do instead of causing more posts saying "Please search before posting" is to search and then post if not found anything useful. I am proved dozens of people that they don't search hard enough to find what they ask and so why should they get the answer easily if the information is easily found.

However, I tell people to search but also point them to the post I find answering the question from searching it myself. I will take my time to search and prove that I can find it then anyone can if they put effort right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a little confused on why everyone keeps saying use the search bar, i stumbled only on this post using it, and 1 other from 2016 meaning that would currently be out of date.

 

i would also like to know system requirements since i just sank 700$ into this game.,

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

However, I tell people to search but also point them to the post I find answering the question from searching it myself. I will take my time to search and prove that I can find it then anyone can if they put effort right?

Yeah, I think it's fine as long as you point them to the post that actually has the answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

I'm a little confused on why everyone keeps saying use the search bar, i stumbled only on this post using it, and 1 other from 2016 meaning that would currently be out of date.

 

i would also like to know system requirements since i just sank 700$ into this game.,

I said in 2 posts above this what the minimum specs could possibly be. e.g. 

Quote

Possibly the minimum specs of ArmA 3, GTA V or ARK could be the minimum you can expect.

That answer obviously is my opinion and me estimating of what could be expected but really it is too early to tell you because no one and that means not even the devs could possibly tell you a good estimate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I said in 2 posts above this what the minimum specs could possibly be. e.g. 

That answer obviously is my opinion and me estimating of what could be expected but really it is too early to tell you because no one and that means not even the devs could possibly tell you a good estimate.

well when i searched the words " system requirements" it comes up with this post and one from like sept or some shit of last year, which i wouldn't even bother clicking since thats out of date by now. other than that i found nothing on the specs other than this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

well when i searched the words " system requirements" it comes up with this post and one from like sept or some shit of last year, which i wouldn't even bother clicking since thats out of date by now. other than that i found nothing on the specs other than this post.

What about the place of FAQ Extended ? The answer is there because it is one of those frequently asked questions and so is in one place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

people are using the search bar old post show up I admit my fault in any mix up but this post was meant to be peoples thoughts not any type of official answer  as jamesluck said it is to early to say but I like his guess I will do my best to be more specific in any more post I create

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now