Hi guys, it's me Mr. Lucious Lee Times. I'm here to tell you guys there are about 8 guys running for Governor of the Identity Island including myself. We've given policies and laws, but we don't think of everything. We need you all to be asking questions and truly trying to figure out who you want to vote for! Just like this past American Presidential Election was big, this is too! 

The identical scenario applies to the politician with an undisclosed name, for security purposes, that intends to function as the representative of "The People's Revolutionary Party" within the island.

4 hours ago, PrezLegend said:

Hi guys, it's me Mr. Lucious Lee Times. I'm here to tell you guys there are about 8 guys running for Governor of the Identity Island including myself. We've given policies and laws, but we don't think of everything. We need you all to be asking questions and truly trying to figure out who you want to vote for! Just like this past American Presidential Election was big, this is too! 

This is politics not a ideas and suggestions for the game.... This should be in a different section don't you think... Also my opinion on you guys running for governor is that you all could be on different servers....

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

This is politics not a ideas and suggestions for the game.... This should be in a different section don't you think... Also my opinion on you guys running for governor is that you all could be on different servers....

Well,  I was just suggesting that they go ask questions. It was an idea, that's the only reason I chose this fourm.

7 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

Well,  I was just suggesting that they go ask questions. It was an idea, that's the only reason I chose this fourm.

I get you but maybe would fit better in "General" area really because this section is more for game features would you not agree?

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I get you but maybe would fit better in "General" area really because this section is more for game features would you not agree?

You're right! Aye, I have a question. Do you have any game organizations you run or are a part of?

P.S. I would like your post, but we're only allowed 10 likes a day and I've ran out! Lol

30 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

Do you have any game organizations you run or are a part of?

What do you mean? and I guess no I don't.

8 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

What do you mean? and I guess no I don't.

Some players have businesses and things and I was just wondering if you did? I'm curious as to how you got so much community reputation!

6 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

Some players have businesses and things and I was just wondering if you did? I'm curious as to how you got so much community reputation!

My community rep is because I have helped so many people over a year and posted a lot of things like my opinion on some of the very old discussions which people liked too. I also have posted Ideas at the beginning before helping out on the forum a lot. I do have a business post but it has 0 replies and little views I think.

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

My community rep is because I have helped so many people over a year and posted a lot of things like my opinion on some of the very old discussions which people liked too. I also have posted Ideas at the beginning before helping out on the forum a lot. I do have a business post but it has 0 replies and little views I think.

I see, thanks for the tips!

• Like 1