Fanature

Snowy Mountain Homes?

Apparently there's a lot of talk of housing/homes being placed in the snowy mountains (skiing and snowboarding resort). Does anyone have any further information on this? 

Well there is a city in the mountain area, but I cannot remember it's name at the moment, so there may be a good possibility there will be snow there. 

Same with there may be some cabins on the mountain itself too, which may be more of what you are looking for  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Well there is a city in the mountain area, but I cannot remember it's name at the moment, so there may be a good possibility there will be snow there. 

Same with there may be some cabins on the mountain itself too, which may be more of what you are looking for  

Ah, thank you very much! Have a wonderful day (or night xD) ! 

Edited by Fanature

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Ash Hill is a city based around mountains, but isnt in the snow. There might be a town in the snow though, dont think ive seen any info on it yet.

12 hours ago, Narc said:

Ash Hill is a city based around mountains, but isnt in the snow. There might be a town in the snow though, dont think ive seen any info on it yet.

Oh my mistake, I thought I had read that there would be more winter weather there, but I very well may be mistaken, or reading too much into it. 

I do imagine there will be some sort of lodging on the mountain somewhere that will have snow probably all year round. 

17 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Oh my mistake, I thought I had read that there would be more winter weather there, but I very well may be mistaken, or reading too much into it. 

I do imagine there will be some sort of lodging on the mountain somewhere that will have snow probably all year round. 

yeah probably, otherwise the first module would be snowy :P since its a part of ash hill.

Yeah probably. would be sweet if we can ski and shit though

3 hours ago, Narc said:

yeah probably, otherwise the first module would be snowy :P since its a part of ash hill.

Yeah probably. would be sweet if we can ski and shit though

I believe they do plan on adding skiing, tubing, etc, in the future after launch. It would make sense since they have specified a mountain with snow on it. I also believe it was referenced there would even be a resort there. 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo

It is a high possibility that the wealthy bourgeoisie shall attain access to the households within the mountains.

On 06/03/2017 at 4:34 AM, Narc said:

Ash Hill is a city based around mountains

Oh boy. I hope to get me some twisty mountain roads to play with. That should make commutes in and out of the city rather fun.