KittyDeKarebu

Radar?

Can civilians get road angels to know where cops are?

Edited by Chuc
Spelling

I want to be able to dial into the police radio to hear what they are up to and stop raids from happening on my turf

• Like 1

5 hours ago, A_Few_Asians said:

I want to be able to dial into the police radio to hear what they are up to and stop raids from happening on my turf

I do like this idea...

Perhaps have it so, you can only obtain the 'Police Radio' by stealing it from a Police car. That way, It wont be supper over powered against the police due to the difficulty in obtaining them. (Should not be as simple as just 'tuning' in and bang, permanent police radio).

Regards,

Red.

14 hours ago, RedArr0w said:

@Sedition Ehm... no?

Wait.. what? Oh.. nope. Yep, you've definitely lost me.

What do you mean, I mean laser?

#soconfused

Regards,

Red.

It was more of a joke. LASER and RADAR are two different methods used to capture the speed of a vehicle.  LASER is the easiest method to understand which basically sends a direct light out to the vehicle and back to the device to capture the speed and distance of a vehicle. 

Oh... I see.

I thought you were responding to my post, regarding the Police Radio suggestion.

Fair enough, makes a lot more sense now :) 

Regards,

Red.

Officers need to prove citizens that they exceeded speed limit, i presume. Radar would show citizens name, allowed speed limit and drivers speed limit, i guess.

What would happen if officer, located in 50 km/h area, measures the speed of driver who is driving in 70 km/h area?